Final Fantasy XV NOT a ps4 exclusive. Update: Neither is KH3

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm sure he's the delusional one because you pulled up a picture.
Welp, its official now. Wii-U will come 2nd this gen.
:yawn:

Lets take WiiU out the picture for now, lets pretend its not even there :lupe:

Can you see the results now? :lolbron:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
Bruh, you passing off your misinformation as fact :stopitslime:

I can share with friends 4000miles away. I can share with 10 fam members. 2 can game at the same time off the same disc
And how can you call somebody your FRIEND but they haven't been on your friendslist for 30days :what:
I forgot, you guys don't have partychats/crossgame chats/shiit like that?
If you did?

Basically XBL = The-Coli
PSN = Cbox :manny:

You can't share any games with friends 4000 miles away. This is a fact that MS has stated themselves:

Loaning or renting games won’t be available at launch, but we are exploring the possibilities with our partners.

You have the family plan that you can hope for, but nobody knows how that'll play out :yeshrug: And the fact that MS is quiet about it is a bad sign.

No more Craigslist come-ups with XB1 for you, bud :to:

also, cross game chats and all that is featured in the new PSN - ketchup nikka

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fanboy shyt aside, do you honestly expect the Xbone to sell better than the PS4?

I'm not sure at this point. I think the price is a bigger deterrent than the always online/drm stuff. But if Microsoft can convince the masses(not just gamers) that the experience is worth $500 I think they win by a landslide. Look at how succesful the iPad is. It's expensive and fixes "problems" that no one really had in the first place, but people love it and have no problem paying a premium price for it.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
I'm not sure at this point. I think the price is a bigger deterrent than the always online/drm stuff. But if Microsoft can convince the masses(not just gamers) that the experience is worth $500 I think they win by a landslide. Look at how succesful the iPad is. It's expensive and fixes "problems" that no one really had in the first place, but people love it and have no problem paying a premium price for it.
You make a good point. I just dont see it happening.
I'm expecting a PS2 type dominance from Sony which isnt a necessarily good in the grand scheme of things.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
You can't share any games with friends 4000 miles away. This is a fact that MS has stated themselves:

You have the family plan that you can hope for, but nobody knows how that'll play out :yeshrug: And the fact that MS is quiet about it is a bad sign.

No more Craigslist come-ups with XB1 for you, bud :to:

also, cross game chats and all that is featured in the new PSN - ketchup nikka

:deadcena:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

I agree with the same thing. If they go to $399, they will coast relatively to victory.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
for that to happen they would need to make a kinect-less sku which i doubt will happen.

Like Meach says, I like what they say that can be done with the new Kinect. Was it Dead Rising that can listen in on you and if you are noisy, the zombies would come to you? Some shyt like that. That is the shyt I want to be a part of.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Like Meach says, I like what they say that can be done with the new Kinect. Was it Dead Rising that can listen in on you and if you are noisy, the zombies would come to you? Some shyt like that. That is the shyt I want to be a part of.

kinect always had potential but the results last gen was pretty much wii like games. that dead rising feature is cool but at the same time it's :manny:.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ: sounds annoying as fukk, so my cell phone rings and im dead? fukk that gimmicky bullshyt