Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Can't wait for this shyt to drop. FF7 is #1 on my all time video game list and I still got the strategy guide for the OG game.

Whenever it drops, I'm taking a week off and getting my snack game in order :whew:

If it's anything like 15 you'll only need 3 days

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I got an even better feeling with this game after playing a bit of 15. If it's close to that playstyle than I'm sold even more :wow:
Imagine the final showdown between cloud and sephiroth but with real time action like ff XV while they are playing one winged angel in the background. Truly will be the greatest battle in jrpg history...

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
If the first episode is just Midgar I'll be disappointed. They need to at least do the whole first disk. They promised a 30 hour story for each episode and I hope that's the case. XV has a 20 hour campaign and 5 of those hours were really questionable.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I
If the first episode is just Midgar I'll be disappointed. They need to at least do the whole first disk. They promised a 30 hour story for each episode and I hope that's the case. XV has a 20 hour campaign and 5 of those hours were really questionable.
Its going to be each disk

N*ggerFa*ot

Banned
Daps
they have 3 disk for this game fam this shyt better be fukking huge. so glad they're using KH gameplay.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I played and beat FF15 in 3 days on the PS4 :what: you sound real sensitive and fanboyish im gonna let you do you

Your point then being stupid just a fact that u can run thru any final fantasy except maybe 6 or 5. Even the gameboy game i beat in a weakend as a kid...

:francis:

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
Your point then being stupid just a fact that u can run thru any final fantasy except maybe 6 or 5. Even the gameboy game i beat in a weakend as a kid...

:francis:

Final fantasy 15 was supposed to be a 200 game if you listened to the developers. I beat it in under 40

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Imagine the final showdown between cloud and sephiroth but with real time action like ff XV while they are playing one winged angel in the background. Truly will be the greatest battle in jrpg history...
I find it amazing so many of you have such faith in modern Square Enix that they'll handle this game well. If this game turns out to be a 7/10 it will be a victory.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I find it amazing so many of you have such faith in modern Square Enix that they'll handle this game well. If this game turns out to be a 7/10 it will be a victory.

YOU ARE A CRY BABY BREH MY GAWD...:mjgrin:

Nothing is good enough for you
"Everything is going to suck":sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

I hope your ps4 breaks down everytime you start the game so u cant play it you ungreatful shytbag..:scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
YOU ARE A CRY BABY BREH MY GAWD...:mjgrin:

Nothing is good enough for you
"Everything is going to suck":sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

I hope your ps4 breaks down everytime you start the game so u cant play it you ungreatful shytbag..:scust:
It's been about a decade since Square released what I'd consider a very good title in Final Fantasy XII and people even had a problem with that game. If you want a universally loved Final Fantasy you'd have to go back to Final Fantasy VII which came out in 1997. People have had issues with all the games in the series since then. You're talking 20 years ago almost.

I like IX but I've seen people shyt on it. Same with X. If you want the last game in the series that everyone loved it's VII. Square is Arod now. At one point they were great but it's been a while and the struggle continues.