Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
C441lz7WAAAzO_I.jpg:large

C441-rvWYAAKERO.jpg:large
Turn base is back
At least for boss battles maybe?
"placeholder for clapping gif"

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
I could see them doing flashbacks where you play as Zack if they are only doing Midgar for the first episode.

For this game I just want to play with Zack to be honest.

I like Zack's personality a lot better and he made a hell of a protagonist in crisis core. Shame we never got to see his full growth as a character but I agree. If there was one character I wish they'd find a death loophole for it would be him (yea brehs I didn't say Aeris)

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
everything shown so far points towards it being another one of square's shytty action rpg games

which is a shame because i really wanted this to be good

it still might be, but i just hate the direction they're going in

This shyt is just going to be FFXV reskinned with FF7 characters. SquareEnix hasn't made a legitimately good game in years. They're out of touch. Many people will be disappointed with this one.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This shyt is just going to be FFXV reskinned with FF7 characters. SquareEnix hasn't made a legitimately good game in years. They're out of touch. Many people will be disappointed with this one.
I've been saying this for a while. The present day Square should have never revisited this game. They're like Kanye West in that who they are today is pretty far from who their fans fell in love with and they can never go back to that because they don't even relate to who they were back then.

Many of the major players from that era are either gone from the company, have reduced roles, or lost touch with the vibe they had back then.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I've been saying this for a while. The present day Square should have never revisited this game. They're like Kanye West in that who they are today is pretty far from who their fans fell in love with and they can never go back to that because they don't even relate to who they were back then.

Many of the major players from that era are either gone from the company, have reduced roles, or lost touch with the vibe they had back then.

SquareEnix is the GOAT with the CGI cutscenes though god damn