Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So the remake is gonna be filled with so much content that it will be impossible to fit on a single blu ray?:jbhmm:

Well we'll see Square, we'll see.

I'd take it with a very tiny grain of salt. From what we've all seen its not going to be using megatextures like Wolfenstein, so that already tells me its under 50gigs...I'd be surprised if it was 30 gigs with all three installments. Just Cause 3 is the biggest game out on the market, and its just breaking 50gs, no way FF7 will even come close. Unless of course they have over 150+ hours of VO that are uncompressed ala Mass Effect 2. Its cute when companies release comments like that to the public, its a nice tactic since more than half of the general gaming public has no idea how a game is made, let alone the coverage of space in a disk.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
OK SE, since you are dead set on separating the game and claim the whole game won't fit on one dvd then each game you release for the remake better be bigger than xenoblade X. Each fukking part of the series, if not, I'm waiting for your shyt to go on 70% discount.

i think they're just saying that for damage control. i can see the cut scenes and animation taking up a lot of space, but i doubt the world will be that big or immersive to take up one whole disc. the more i hear and talk about this game, the more i'm ready for this :steviej:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Little known fact about ports over to the US; English VA's mean they're finished with that portion of the game. Voice acting translation is always done dead last. With the trailer they told us two things; It's finished, and they're making everyone wait till Japan gets hands on it first.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think they're just saying that for damage control. i can see the cut scenes and animation taking up a lot of space, but i doubt the world will be that big or immersive to take up one whole disc. the more i hear and talk about this game, the more i'm ready for this :steviej:
if Cutscenes and animation is what the bulk of the content will be then they should have just made another movie.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Wait a minute. So Im playing the ps4 version of ff7 which as I understand it is a port of the pc version. If you press R3 it automatically gives you your limit break and you can just keep doing it over and over.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wait a minute. So Im playing the ps4 version of ff7 which as I understand it is a port of the pc version. If you press R3 it automatically gives you your limit break and you can just keep doing it over and over.

You should also have a cheat indicator (on/off) in the bottom left corner. I assume they wanted players to feel what is was like owning a gameshark. No random encounters tho? C'mon son....even FF8 you had to earn that shyt.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You should also have a cheat indicator (on/off) in the bottom left corner. I assume they wanted players to feel what is was like owning a gameshark. No random encounters tho? C'mon son....even FF8 you had to earn that shyt.
I need to check if there's a way to turn all of that off. Its way too tempting to just hit r3 and just keep doing limit breaks.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just click on L3 and R3 respectively, you should see the "toggle off/on" symbol. Again though I don't own the port, I have the Steam version.
Yeah L3 speeds up the game and R3 gives you an automatic limit break on all your characters, but I want to disable that entirely. Its too tempting to be on a boss and just hit him with limit break after limit break.