Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Fatboi1 @Kamikaze Revy

Just copped FF7 that come with theme......my childhood brehs.

giphy.gif

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
I'm assuming if and when this takes off, they'll start doing a "Classic FF Remake" era...plenty of their own games they can b*stardize, in FF8 and FF9's cases I wouldn't mind a solid remake of both #FukkFF9.
This is what I'm hoping for, as much as I love VII, VIII is still my GOAT video game, a remake would make my life complete :blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Funny hearing these idiot journalists going from wanting ff7 remake to saying the game Will bankrupt square and shouldn't be made

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-In regards to FFVII remake. Looking at the FFXIII saga as a model of release (three full-fledged games). Each game will be the size of a FFXIII game is specifically stated. In other words full scale 30+ hour RPG, and they also say plot wise nothing is off the table in terms of changes. They clarify they aren't changing everything but Kitase, Nomura, and Nojima feel since they were involved with the original game that they have the liberty to add / change what they want while still making fans happy. They also state they want FFVII Remake to gave a much shorter development cycle than FFXV.