Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Being aware of the flaws of a series like Final Fantasy doesn't mean you dislike Final Fantasy. Playing games outside of Japanese RPG's make me aware that FF is very flawed and their fans who eat everything they shyt out without question is why their quality has gone downhill in the 2000s.

This.

and the fact that they spread themselves thin trying to make five games at once. It's a triple A company, meaning its far too up its own ass being "big business" to care to "stop" and actually focus on just one game.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its been 8 years since Versus was announced and all they have to show for it is a demo. Then they announce a FF7 remake and KH 3. :mjlol:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Being aware of the flaws of a series like Final Fantasy doesn't mean you dislike Final Fantasy. Playing games outside of Japanese RPG's make me aware that FF is very flawed and their fans who eat everything they shyt out without question is why their quality has gone downhill in the 2000s.

You are full of shyt because even thought you acknowledge that WRPG's reuse assets you say in the same breath that SE JPGs like FF use mostly unique assets which is a huge lie. FF13, 13-2, and LR all reuse while expecting fans to pay full price for each one. 13-2 and LR should have been DLC.

I never said that FF didn't reuse assets. I just said FF7 had many unique locals and areas (assets). I just wasn't talking about monsters and NPC's.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That's literally as benign as a post can get. I'm not attacking you of course, I'm addressing your optimistic ideology that this is some kind of "different" game outside of FF7. The story hasn't changed, clearly the length hasn't either since they already have three episodes planned and slated. We all know what episodic content means, it means that instead of releasing a full game, they ass fukk you for an "episode" at 20$ a piece...Except that this is a triple A company , not some mom and pop who's out on their luck due to grandpa drowning himself in whiskey casks weekly.

Its utter ass fukking sir, and I for one, will not stand or bend over for it.
It's more likely $29.99 an episode, which isn't bad. In the next 3 years after the first episode you'll have an HD ready AAA game that will be played for decades to come.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never said that FF didn't reuse assets. I just said FF7 had many unique locals and areas (assets). I just wasn't talking about monsters and NPC's.
The technology today can handle FF7, the problem with this game is the devs that have become lazy and make excuses because they assume their fan base has no knowledge outside of their franchise, which most I don't think have when I read some of the comments their fans make. Which is why they continue to get away with excuses like saying that modern consoles can't handle HD towns.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looks like the episodes will be as large as a full game.:lupe:
http://kotaku.com/sounds-like-the-final-fantasy-vii-remake-will-be-episod-1746564216

lthough Square wouldn’t go into too many details—and they wouldn’t say how many episodes FFVII REMAKE will be—they did send over this statement:

It means instead of concluding in one entry, multiple entries are being considered in development. Each entry will have its own unique story.As a gaming experience, each entry will have the volume of content equal to a full-sized game.

Calling it now, Episode 1 FF7r

Episode 2: Crisis Core

Episode 3: Dirge of Cerberus.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like the episodes will be as large as a full game.:lupe:
http://kotaku.com/sounds-like-the-final-fantasy-vii-remake-will-be-episod-1746564216

Calling it now, Episode 1 FF7r

Episode 2: Crisis Core

Episode 3: Dirge of Cerberus.

My problem is that the game and everything in it has already been experienced. Then to cut it up in pieces and feed it back to consumers leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not going to accept that this is good business practice. My problem is that each game, if it had a world map, will place invisible walls around what is allowed for you to play with that purchase when you already know how to story is going to end is complete bullshyt.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The technology today can handle FF7, the problem with this game is the devs that have become lazy and make excuses because they assume their fan base has no knowledge outside of their franchise, which most I don't think have when I read some of the comments their fans make. Which is why they continue to get away with excuses like saying that modern consoles can't handle HD towns.

SE has struggled since last gen with the transition to HD and getting out product regularly and it shows. The way they handled things like Versus XIII was just terrible.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SE has struggled since last gen with the transition to HD and getting out product regularly and it shows. The way they handled things like Versus XIII was just terrible.
They really messed up with releasing three FF13's instead of just making one and putting all development into Versus.