Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao at people saying a ff game is so hard to do in today's standards but will at the same time buy uncharted and the last of us and turn around and say those games have less content than a ff game. If you take the CS out of ff, the game would not be as high scale as tall fan boys claim.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything looks beautiful but the dog you barely interact with.
Lol but I was suppose to believe that all ff games have 100 high quality. This is proof it doesnt. Also this game isn't beautiful for its time. At the time last of us was already out, this game wasn't the graphical standard and used tons of already made assets from 13 and 13-2.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Lol but I was suppose to believe that all ff games have 100 high quality. This is proof it doesnt. Also this game isn't beautiful for its time. At the time last of us was already out, this game wasn't the graphical standard and used tons of already made assets from 13 and 13-2.
I don't think you're being fair by comparing it to a game that pushed ps3 to its limits. But whoever told you its as good looking as TLOU exaggerating

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
FF7 being episodic...
Colbert-kill-me.gif

Final Fantasy 7..brought to you by Telltale Games. :deadmanny:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think you're being fair by comparing it to a game that pushed ps3 to its limits. But whoever told you its as good looking as TLOU exaggerating
I compared it with TLOU because someone in here said no other game looks as good as FF games during the time of their release, which is a lie. People looking at CS isn't the games graphics you are watching a movie.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
FF7 being episodic...
Colbert-kill-me.gif

Final Fantasy 7..brought to you by Telltale Games. :deadmanny:
:mjlol:

Year wtf s this BULLS HIT

HERE IS THEIR REASONING
"From the beginning, we thought a Final Fantasy VIIremake would be bigger than a single release.". Nomura further added that since a single release would require things that would have to be pared down or removed, the team instead opted to divide the game into multiple parts that could be "fully packed with content".[26]

:wtf:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
You are full of shyt, breh. FF games use the same fukking monster designs throughout the entire game the bosses are the only thing unique. All towns are superficial because you can't walk into the buildings outside of the main one that you have to go to for story. Everything is usually on rails and most of the game is CS. I have played every FF other than1,2, 7, 8, and 9. So I've played all modern FF's. I know wtf I'm talking about. Fallout exploration has story in it via computer terminals and observing the location, combine with side quests and finding rare items. You can actual go into buildings and now you can build like mine craft. The npcs do go by a daily routine and you can follow them around the world. They have random events that happen while you walk around the world, npcs fighting, npcs you can invite to your settlement, etc. In ff, npcs disappear after they walk off screen. No console standalone FF does half of what fallout does. The only thing ff does have over it is storyline and feminine male characters.

Fam do you even like FF? Because looking at this post, it seems like you don't. Why are you even bothered?

PS: I'm not full of shyt. WRPGS do reuse assets for dungeons,towns and enemies,etc....I played enough to know.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Year wtf s this BULLS HIT

HERE IS THEIR REASONING
"From the beginning, we thought a Final Fantasy VIIremake would be bigger than a single release.". Nomura further added that since a single release would require things that would have to be pared down or removed, the team instead opted to divide the game into multiple parts that could be "fully packed with content".[26]

:wtf:

Mind you it takes 5 months to create a "decent" title these days (Transformers), these guys have had since fukking 2010(I can assume even before) when they started teasing. If a triple A company can't find time in five years to do a remake what the fukk are they really doing? Then again this isn't Squaresoft, this is a joint company that only hands out serviettes to victims of their current ass fukking.

tumblr_lld71s6KVb1qaarijo1_500.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
http://kotaku.com/sounds-like-the-final-fantasy-vii-remake-will-be-episod-1746564216
:blessed: in your faces haters
The game will be awseome at least full priced each
:damn:

That's literally as benign as a post can get. I'm not attacking you of course, I'm addressing your optimistic ideology that this is some kind of "different" game outside of FF7. The story hasn't changed, clearly the length hasn't either since they already have three episodes planned and slated. We all know what episodic content means, it means that instead of releasing a full game, they ass fukk you for an "episode" at 20$ a piece...Except that this is a triple A company , not some mom and pop who's out on their luck due to grandpa drowning himself in whiskey casks weekly.

Its utter ass fukking sir, and I for one, will not stand or bend over for it.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam do you even like FF? Because looking at this post, it seems like you don't. Why are you even bothered?

PS: I'm not full of shyt. WRPGS do reuse assets for dungeons,towns and enemies,etc....I played enough to know.
Being aware of the flaws of a series like Final Fantasy doesn't mean you dislike Final Fantasy. Playing games outside of Japanese RPG's make me aware that FF is very flawed and their fans who eat everything they shyt out without question is why their quality has gone downhill in the 2000s.

You are full of shyt because even though you acknowledge that WRPG's reuse assets you say in the same breath that SE JPGs like FF use mostly unique assets which is a huge lie. FF13, 13-2, and LR all reuse while expecting fans to pay full price for each one. 13-2 and LR should have been DLC.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mind you it takes 5 months to create a "decent" title these days (Transformers), these guys have had since fukking 2010(I can assume even before) when they started teasing. If a triple A company can't find time in five years to do a remake what the fukk are they really doing? Then again this isn't Squaresoft, this is a joint company that only hands out serviettes to victims of their current ass fukking.

tumblr_lld71s6KVb1qaarijo1_500.gif
:russ:

You've been blessed by the gif gods