Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your doing alot of assuming here tho
I've never played a episodic game that was heavy on gameplay, hours of game play, and wasn't on rails. To assume that SE with its history of fukk ups will redefine episode games as 100s of game play and over world is assuming more than I am. They even published a episodic game that can be completed in 15 hours if you have all the episodes unlocked.

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you fukking serious :why:

Lemme stop this nonsense right now. FF7 on the PS1 was a 1.5GB game. The PS4 can read dual layered Blu Rays up to a max of 50.1GB without even touching the PS4s internal storage or processing power.

But you mean to tell me a game from 97 that couldn't even touch 60 hours of gameplay is gonna outdo modern games with 150+ that FIT on a single layered 25GB disc?

Square would have to be making multiple games here, not episodes based on the core FF7 game alone.
Breh, you are talking to fan boys they most likely bought all three FF 13 games.

Last edited:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain't Fallout 4 where there aren't any huge cut scenes and most of the game is either exploring a wide open area or characters standing in place going through stock animations with recorded dialog. Final Fantasy games are among the best looking of their console generations people expect a certain level of polish from these games. We're talking an RPG where the main story is 60 or so hours alone not including sidequests.
4a231c444908cb91f4b8d5af1353be8c

I'm suppose to believe this is the best graphics ever? This FF13 LR. Fan boys brehs.

Last edited:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Thing is, nobody said they had to create all those assets in full 3d to update the game. They could have gone the RE route and had HD pre-rendered backgrounds and people would have been happy. I havent seen anyone disappointed by the RE backgrounds. So sounds to me they creating a problem they didnt need to.

They didnt need to change the battle system to this real time hybrid they have been using lately either. People would have been perfectly happy with the original system or one updated to FFX.

Nope

I'm happier with this one.

FF7 HD is one the psn store. Folks can play that.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention WRPGS being being rife with reused assets. Most of the dungeons and caves look the same.
You are full of shyt, breh. FF games use the same fukking monster designs throughout the entire game the bosses are the only thing unique. All towns are superficial because you can't walk into the buildings outside of the main one that you have to go to for story. Everything is usually on rails and most of the game is CS. I have played every FF other than1,2, 7, 8, and 9. So I've played all modern FF's. I know wtf I'm talking about. Fallout exploration has story in it via computer terminals and observing the location, combine with side quests and finding rare items. You can actual go into buildings and now you can build like mine craft. The npcs do go by a daily routine and you can follow them around the world. They have random events that happen while you walk around the world, npcs fighting, npcs you can invite to your settlement, etc. In ff, npcs disappear after they walk off screen. No console standalone FF does half of what fallout does. The only thing ff does have over it is storyline and feminine male characters.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
“During this past weekend’s PlayStation Experience in San Francisco, SQUARE ENIX® debuted a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE, the full remake of the award-winning role-playing game, FINAL FANTASY VII. The new trailer features the first CG scenes as well as gameplay footage. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience.“

Release unfinished games bruhs.

:camby:

They but to hitman this game.

This isn't the walking dead: the game. Fawwkkkk

Daps
Reppin
Canada
4a231c444908cb91f4b8d5af1353be8c

I'm suppose to believe this is the best graphics ever? This FF13 LR. Fan boys brehs.
That looks like it's been rendered in the background like most sports games where audiences look like cardboard cutouts. I'll give them a pass it looks like they were just being lazy rather than working with limitations.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
“During this past weekend’s PlayStation Experience in San Francisco, SQUARE ENIX® debuted a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE, the full remake of the award-winning role-playing game, FINAL FANTASY VII. The new trailer features the first CG scenes as well as gameplay footage. FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE will be told across a multi-part series, with each entry providing its own unique experience.“

Release unfinished games bruhs.

:camby:

They but to hitman this game.

This isn't the walking dead: the game. Fawwkkkk
Maybe the first part is the base game the second is dirge and the third and fourth are crisis core and advent children

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That looks like it's been rendered in the background like most sports games where audiences look like cardboard cutouts. I'll give them a pass it looks like they were just being lazy rather than working with limitations.

No its a moving model