Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh what is there to be explained?

How can you see this:
tumblr_nywdy3Hr4N1sjbtwdo3_500.gif

tumblr_nywdy3Hr4N1sjbtwdo6_500.gif

Y8Iqw1V.jpg

When the original was like this:

36908-Final_Fantasy_VII_[NTSC-U]_[Disc1of3]-6.jpg

:mindblown:

What is there to ask? It's practically a new game.

It's like seeing Super Mario World being remade in 3d and asking what's different.

If Metal Gear was remade with the Fox engine would you say"its just a prettier game"?
Yeah :manny:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It w

How can you see this:

Y8Iqw1V.jpg

It's like seeing Super Mario World being remade in 3d and asking what's different.

If Metal Gear was remade with the Fox engine would you say"its just a prettier game"?
I feel if they the were gonna change the battle system, at least they should have release an official ff7 pc hd edition

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game looks :wow: status.

Only negative I have to say is I really don't like Cloud's voice.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
xii was garbo, gay ass characters

XII was one of the most fun to play FFs in recent memories. Much better than XIII

Game looks :wow: status.

Only negative I have to say is I really don't like Cloud's voice.

That's been his VA since Kingdom Hearts i believe.

The game looks amazing though...I can't wait to fight Ultima Weapon, the Jenova fights....see gold saucer....:wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
XII was one of the most fun to play FFs in recent memories. Much better than XIII

That's been his VA since Kingdom Hearts i believe.

The game looks amazing though...I can't wait to fight Ultima Weapon, the Jenova fights....see gold saucer....:wow:
kool kool. still doesn't change that I hate it though. cloud's a stoic character but still...the voice is completely dead and monotone. hope its just a case of that being a bad choice of scene.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
kool kool. still doesn't change that I hate it though. cloud's a stoic character but still...the voice is completely dead and monotone. hope its just a case of that being a bad choice of scene.

I think it fits. At that point dude is kinda dead inside anyway. Crisis Core explained alot about this and made Cloud make alot more sense. Yeah I don't like him that much either but he makes more sense.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
So here is my thoughts

Game has to have an updated engine from turn based. People enjoyed turnbased back in 97 but things have changed now and we need a more interactive battle system. This does not take away from FF being a great game but it's just a relic from a past time. It's like saying I loved my sidekick phone in highschool but in this day and age a phone with a keyboard is outdated. I think with all remakes of sort even with the story being relatively the same they will tweak and change somethings. So we will still be surprised and some events or elements will be fleshed out in even more detail. I know the general story of the game but I haven't played it in over 10 years , so It will be pretty close to a new experience for me .

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it fits. At that point dude is kinda dead inside anyway. Crisis Core explained alot about this and made Cloud make alot more sense. Yeah I don't like him that much either but he makes more sense.
I don't think its the actual voice that I hate. It's just the dead sorta distant approach I dunno. When the ckreh is talking i just immediately picture some frail virgin nerd cac reading from a book than cloud as a character :yeshrug:

But anyway. I just can't wait to see places like cetra, the temple of the ancients and that snow village :blessed:

Imagine how huge the midgar zolom is gonna be :wow:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How can you see this:

Y8Iqw1V.jpg

shyt could still be turn based cause it has the "attack, magic, summon, item" still in the screens but it might allow you to move around the screen and additional features. shyts crazy :banderas: