Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Things I noticed:

- non-c00ning Barret and looking like a G. :gladbron:
- twice as many belts as the original :lolbron:

- This Cloud looks better than the more feminie Advent Children version :ohhh: They revised his hair (looks like his hair has 50 pounds of gel and moose), yet they make him more slim but at least his face looks more male. :francis:

- I'm not sure those three people with Cloud and Barret where in the original if they weren't then that means they will add new characters to the game which will keep it fresh and rewarding.:whoo:

- the "attack, magic, summon, item, defend" menu is back so this could be a modern turn-based game. :ohhh:

- Watching this reminds me of Final Fantasy 15 trailer. I wonder which game will come out first, this or 15? :jbhmm:

- HD city can be explorable and there are fights with-in it. :gladbron:

-Cloud turn away trying not to get tapped by Barret made me do a :huhldup::mjpls:

- Barret calling boss moves :gladbron: and paying Cloud for hire :whoo::myman:

- Chubby hispanic character with the sore throat needed to stay home :flabbynsick:, got Cloud going :comeon::stopitslime:

- This nikka Cloud showing his is a mind controlled slave early on got me :ohhh::whoo::to: Illuminati out here in video games doing the most :whew:

- Barret doing a charged gun attach :ahh:

- Train scene :whew:

- Day one :ohlawd:

Jazzy Jay

The Gawd
Daps
Reppin
The A
Things I noticed:

- non-c00ning Barret and looking like a G. :gladbron:
- twice as many belts as the original :lolbron:

- This Cloud looks better than the more feminie Advent Children version :ohhh: They revised his hair (looks like his hair has 50 pounds of gel and moose), yet they make him more slim but at least his face looks more male. :francis:

- I'm not sure those three people with Cloud and Barret where in the original if they weren't then that means they will add new characters to the game which will keep it fresh and rewarding.:whoo:

- the "attack, magic, summon, item, defend" menu is back so this could be a modern turn-based game. :ohhh:

- Watching this reminds me of Final Fantasy 15 trailer. I wonder which game will come out first, this or 15? :jbhmm:

- HD city can be explorable and there are fights with-in it. :gladbron:

-Cloud turn away trying not to get tapped by Barret made me do a :huhldup::mjpls:

- Barret calling boss moves :gladbron: and paying Cloud for hire :whoo::myman:

- Chubby hispanic character with the sore throat needed to stay home :flabbynsick:, got Cloud going :comeon::stopitslime:

- This nikka Cloud showing his is a mind controlled slave early on got me :ohhh::whoo::to: Illuminati out here in video games doing the most :whew:

- Barret doing a charged gun attach :ahh:

- Train scene :whew:

- Day one :ohlawd:
You forgot about the Avalanche squad? That's Biggs wedge and Jesse

KillaFnCam

Rookie
Daps
shyt could still be turn based cause it has the "attack, magic, summon, item" still in the screens but it might allow you to move around the screen and additional features. shyts crazy :banderas:

I doubt it, the Kingdom Hearts combat system is like that and not at all turn based. This has to be live combat and probably a good show of what KH3 will look like as well

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it, the Kingdom Hearts combat system is like that and not at all turn based. This has to be live combat and probably a good show of what KH3 will look like as well
To be honest I dont believe it will be a full copy of the paste system, I know it will have more action, which is fine cause the original fights were long and drawn out.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I can’t say the new game is completely action-based, but it has more of that element and real-time than the previous game."

However, what makes Final Fantasy and RPG different from other games is that the players have the ability to choose weapons, capabilities and magic to be strategic minded, so while the new game has more real-time element, it will also maintain that strategy building element, balancing these two factors perfectly to enhance the gaming experience."

“The game is still in development, and we have not fully grasped all the abilities of and upgrades made to PlayStation 4. The graphics are superb on PlayStation 4, and more polygon volume is available to make it better.

“The way we harnessed the power of the PlayStation 4 was to maintain the graphic quality of characters like Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith in the movie called Advent Children in our game, and this was the starting point. So, what we’re aiming for with the Final Fantasy VII Remake is to have the same quality of these characters in real-time while playing the game, and this is only achievable with PlayStation 4.”

:sas2:

Shots fired

No Xbox port?! :russ:

SE learned from 13 :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No Xbox port?! :russ:

SE learned from 13 :dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
I'm thinking it MAYY come to Xbox sometime later but the way it's being talked about it looks like it may be on PS4 first and then come to Steam later and possibly anything else afterwards.

FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2 and XII never came out on anything else other than Playstation and/or PC.

Either way, who the HELL really want to play a damn Final Fantasy game on Xbox!?! :what:

There are certain games that just for some reason feel like sacrilege to play on another console. Most Xbox Owners aren't really JRPG fans like that.

Hell, Nintendo NX seems like a better market for JRPGS also. Xbox is really just an American thing. Nintendo and Sony are worldwide. That's why you mainly see Xbox brehs mainly into FPS and more american centric titles(Basketball, Football and other casual shyt.)

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking it MAYY come to Xbox sometime later but the way it's being talked about it looks like it may be on PS4 first and then come to Steam later and possibly anything else afterwards.

FFVII, VIII, IX, X, X-2 and XII never came out on anything else other than Playstation and/or PC.

Either way, who the HELL really want to play a damn Final Fantasy game on Xbox!?! :what:

There are certain games that just for some reason feel like sacrilege to play on another console. Most Xbox Owners aren't really JRPG fans like that.

Hell, Nintendo NX seems like a better market for JRPGS also. Xbox is really just an American thing. Nintendo and Sony are worldwide. That's why you mainly see Xbox brehs mainly into FPS and more american centric titles(Basketball, Football and other casual shyt.)

I believe the PS4 first and then Steam or it could release on both Steam and PS4. I can't see it going to Xbox because the graphics will have to be sized down to work on a older system. Xbox shouldn't have came out before PS4, when will they ever learn?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
aint nobody checking for :flabbynsick: turn based jrpgs in 2015 :mjlol:

they clearly tryna recoup costs for that engine they just made for ffxv :manny:

and ff7 was not some difficult skill based game either :mjlol:

They did say we might get a FF6 remake later down the road, so 9 is possible. Zidane was that guy.

I agree. FF7 wasn't this super-strategic game that people are making it out to be. You'd almost think people were talking about Tactics, lmao. The battle system played a part, but there was so much to the whole puzzle that made the game what it was.

wtfmanzxf_zpslnyho0mw.png

Some of you fools cannot read, at all.

Dude I quoted said "FF7" was known for it's story and characters, not it's turn based combat.

I posted a preview from '97 that said the story and characters fell apart, while the combat system shined. I can post several more articles from '97 or saying the same thing.

How that turned into "'FF7' is a super strategic skill based game", I have no idea. Literally nobody said anything like that.

Fred.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder will this have random encounters like you'll just be moving around and then suddenly the screen fades to a battle screen or will the enemies be on the map at all times..