Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"I can’t say the new game is completely action-based, but it has more of that element and real-time than the previous game."

However, what makes Final Fantasy and RPG different from other games is that the players have the ability to choose weapons, capabilities and magic to be strategic minded, so while the new game has more real-time element, it will also maintain that strategy building element, balancing these two factors perfectly to enhance the gaming experience."

“The game is still in development, and we have not fully grasped all the abilities of and upgrades made to PlayStation 4. The graphics are superb on PlayStation 4, and more polygon volume is available to make it better.

“The way we harnessed the power of the PlayStation 4 was to maintain the graphic quality of characters like Cloud, Tifa, and Aerith in the movie called Advent Children in our game, and this was the starting point. So, what we’re aiming for with the Final Fantasy VII Remake is to have the same quality of these characters in real-time while playing the game, and this is only achievable with PlayStation 4.”

:sas2:

Shots fired

I though this was one of their "Play it first on PS4" games.:patrice:

Unless Sony cut the check recently.:jbhmm:

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

got damn. This is just midgar. I'm a little upset Nobou isn't a part of this but the sound track is flames right now.

We have Jet's Voice actor for Barret. If they have him VA closer to that. We got it :banderas:

Was never a fan of Crispin for Cloud. It slightly grew on me in Crisis Core but I really don't like him. He's too monotone.

It's so good to be a gamer in these times. To see how far we've come from Genesis, to snes/ psx to this. Good lord, it's good to be a gamer.

:lawd:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
it is

it's just some marketing fukkshyt that sony wanted him to say

Ah.

:snoop:

got damn. This is just midgar. I'm a little upset Nobou isn't a part of this but the sound track is flames right now.

We have Jet's Voice actor for Barret. If they have him VA closer to that. We got it :banderas:

Was never a fan of Crispin for Cloud. It slightly grew on me in Crisis Core but I really don't like him. He's too monotone.

It's so good to be a gamer in these times. To see how far we've come from Genesis, to snes/ psx to this. Good lord, it's good to be a gamer.

:lawd:
Cosmo Canyon in HD.:banderas:

Daps
:what:
Isn't that like... the same thing breh?

That's like going... "Kingdom Hearts is an action RPG, not an RPG."
It's still an RPG game.

The combat system being changed for a REMAKE...

It's FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE. The gameplay being different doesn't make it apart of a different genre. Besides, FFVII is old as hell now, people seriously expecting a brand new remake to be exactly the same as the old game were delusional.. especially seeing as how the original PC port for PS4 was announced. Real time battle isn't new to FF.
Exactly you gotta adapt the game to modern standards. It can't just be prettier graphics(even though the OG has not aged well) the original is still there on PSN with turn based combat. This means I can look forward to the new one even when I only just copped the old one a few months back.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
aint nobody checking for :flabbynsick: turn based jrpgs in 2015 :mjlol:

they clearly tryna recoup costs for that engine they just made for ffxv :manny:

and ff7 was not some difficult skill based game either :mjlol: