Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Graphics look good, but I honestly don't know why everybody is so hyped for a remake. I mean, a damn remake :mindblown:

I'll buy it because FF7 is a top 10 game of all time, but it's a damn remake. I don't get the enormous hype. :manny:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Graphics look good, but I honestly don't know why everybody is so hyped for a remake. I mean, a damn remake :mindblown:

I'll buy it because FF7 is a top 10 game of all time, but it's a damn remake. I don't get the enormous hype. :manny:

I mean why not one of the most influential rpg or game in general is getting a updated to fit today's standards. The original while still a great game is very outdated so seeing it remade into the game that most people envisioned is nothing but greatness. I see if they remade this game back on the PS2 then did it again here then I would be kinda :ehh:.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean why not one of the most influential rpg or game in general is getting a updated to fit today's standards. The original while still a great game is very outdated so seeing it remade into the game that most people envisioned is nothing but greatness. I see if they remade this game back on the PS2 then did it again here then I would be kinda :ehh:.
I mean, it's just the same game with better graphics, right? Like I said, I'll buy off the strength of FF7 being a top 10 game, and I want that in my collection, but will I actually play through it again? I dunno. I already know what happens in the game, what's gonna make me come back? Now if I never played FF7, then that's another story. Brehs who never played it are in for a treat for sure.

Replaying old games is something I rarely do though. Too much new shyt to play for that :manny:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
I mean, it's just the same game with better graphics, right? Like I said, I'll buy off the strength of FF7 being a top 10 game, and I want that in my collection, but will I actually play through it again? I dunno. I already know what happens in the game, what's gonna make me come back? Now if I never played FF7, then that's another story. Brehs who never played it are in for a treat for sure.

Replaying old games is something I rarely do though. Too much new shyt to play for that :manny:

I feel you I guess to me from the recent trailer it looks like a damn near a new experience (well except for the story). The battle system looks to be drastically different, maybe new story elements, incorporate some stuff from crisis core, new game+ and introduce the game to a whole new generation of people who haven't played the game before.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel you I guess to me from the recent trailer it looks like a damn near a new experience (well except for the story). The battle system looks to be drastically different, maybe new story elements, incorporate some stuff from crisis core, new game+ and introduce the game to a whole new generation of people who haven't played the game before.
Fair enough. :ehh: I'll be more interested in it if they do, in fact, add new elements. That'd make me play it again.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Are we seeing the same trailer? FFVII remake looks like a completely different game. To say this game is just prettier graphics is straight up silly.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Are we seeing the same trailer? FFVII remake looks like a completely different game. To say this game is just prettier graphics is straight up silly.
Yeah I watched the trailer. The graphics look great, but if it's just the same shyt with pretty graphics, I dunno. If they added shyt, then I'll be more excited for it. I really haven't kept up with the latest news. Can you give me a rundown of the new shyt they're adding?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I watched the trailer. The graphics look great, but if it's just the same shyt with pretty graphics, I dunno. If they added shyt, then I'll be more excited for it. I really haven't kept up with the latest news. Can you give me a rundown of the new shyt they're adding?
Breh what is there to be explained?

How can you see this:
tumblr_nywdy3Hr4N1sjbtwdo3_500.gif

tumblr_nywdy3Hr4N1sjbtwdo6_500.gif

Y8Iqw1V.jpg

When the original was like this:

36908-Final_Fantasy_VII_[NTSC-U]_[Disc1of3]-6.jpg

:mindblown:

What is there to ask? It's practically a new game.

It's like seeing Super Mario World being remade in 3d and asking what's different.

If Metal Gear was remade with the Fox engine would you say"its just a prettier game"?

Last edited:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
i just watched the trailer again. wow :mjcry: sephiroth is gonna look so badass. There are so many scenes that are gonna be sick as fukk in these graphics!

I'd kill somebodies momma for an FF9 remake like this.

They did say we might get a FF6 remake later down the road, so 9 is possible. Zidane was that guy.

People don't love the gameplay, they love the characters and story. Sephiroth stabbing that chick is iconic. Never has FF7 been talked about for having great turnbased mechanics.:skip:

I agree. FF7 wasn't this super-strategic game that people are making it out to be. You'd almost think people were talking about Tactics, lmao. The battle system played a part, but there was so much to the whole puzzle that made the game what it was.

Keep in mind, it was the first Final Fantasy game to have 3d models as well. :usure:This game revolutionized RPGs as we know it. So I don't think it'd be within the same spirit to rehash the same thing. JRPGs have been stale as of late, and the remake's system already sounds really innovative. Who knows? Square could fukk around and revolutionize the whole genre again.

xii was garbo, gay ass characters

I feel like if they reworked the game, it'd flow better. Because it seems like Balthier and Fran were the main characters, and Ashe was the person you were focusing on. Vaan was just there cause his brother got murked and wanted answers, but he's the most lackluster FF protagonist I've ever seen.