Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
)
This game was ridiculous though, look at the humor in this game they used, it had the main character cross dressing and almost getting date raped and shyt, this game actually pushed the limits for it's time. A lot of people forget, at the time of it's release, while it was popular it was also divisive among the Final Fantasy fan community. A lot of people wanted the games to stay the same as they had been(generic like Dragon Quest) and this was the first game that changed shyt up and completely subverted expectations.

The ending was also divisive.

It set up FFVIII to completely change the course of FF going forward. IX was a direct attempt to reverse course because Japanese games disliked the direction of VIII but IX sold like half of VIII (which was way more popular globally) so everything going forward featured the hyper-realistic character designs.

X is like a blend of VII and VIII. X is lowkey in the same universe as VII too, even referenced in Renake.

That run from VI to X :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Zero closure. The main conflict is resolved and that's about it.

The credits scene in Final Fantasy VIII is low key one of my favorite endings.

Even it it didn't have a massive amount of closure IX's ending was amazing.

X is probably the best ending in the more modern wing of the series.

I can't really remember anything special about XIIs ending.

XIII's ending with the logo formation was dope.

XV has a case for best ending in the series as well.

It's like VII taught Square that endings need to matter.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Zero closure. The main conflict is resolved and that's about it.

The credits scene in Final Fantasy VIII is low key one of my favorite endings.

Even it it didn't have a massive amount of closure IX's ending was amazing.

X is probably the best ending in the more modern wing of the series.

I can't really remember anything special about XIIs ending.

XIII's ending with the logo formation was dope.

XV has a case for best ending in the series as well.

It's like VII taught Square that endings need to matter.

Yeah XV, for as mixed feelings the game overall was upon release, the ending was pitch perfect.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Here we go with this bullshyt again.

This episode shyt is garbage. Why because they can't make it a seamless part of the game.

They're doing to much now . Can't be good.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

It set up FFVIII to completely change the course of FF going forward. IX was a direct attempt to reverse course because Japanese games disliked the direction of VIII but IX sold like half of VIII (which was way more popular globally) so everything going forward featured the hyper-realistic character designs.

X is like a blend of VII and VIII. X is lowkey in the same universe as VII too, even referenced in Renake.

That run from VI to X :wow:

Yeah the ending to VII left more questions than answers to just about everything, which is a large part of why I think this game has remained so popular.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just finished this game tonight. I did not expect to have this much fun playing it. Really digging the story too.

When they dropped the plate on the sector 7 slums :picard:
I did not expect that to happen. I was like :mjcry: walking through the aftermath as this song plays

granted I never played the OG FF7, but still I never expected the plate to fall. The whole reason for that boss fight was to stop that from happening. So after we won, I'm sitting on my couch basking in my victory, and dude still manages to hit the button.

So I'm like :dwillhuh: .....well I guess there is some kinda override we have to get to in time to stop the plate from falling.

But the game is like "naw breh:usure: The plate is falling.......and there's nothing you can do to stop it:mjgrin:"

Last edited:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished this game tonight. I did not expect to have this much fun playing it. Really digging the story too.

When they dropped the plate on the sector 7 slums :picard:
I did not expect that to happen. I was like :mjcry: walking through the aftermath as this song plays

granted I never played the OG FF7, but still I never expected the plate to fall. The whole reason for that boss fight was to stop that from happening. So after we won, I'm sitting on my couch basking in my victory, and dude still manages to hit the button.

So I'm like :dwillhuh: .....well I guess there is some kinda override we have to get to in time to stop the plate from falling.

But the game is like "naw breh:usure: The plate is falling.......and there's nothing you can do to stop it:mjgrin:"

Buckle up my nicca...there's a whole lot more of two L's disguising themselves as W's to come with this story.