Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's already been a year? Why is time passing so fast :why:
Just means we're closer to part two :troll::blessed:

@Dillah810 my guy...please please please don't go and dig and read about the OG FF7 story (unless you want to play it :yeshrug:)....you're in a very blessed position being able to experience this story in a revamped 4K way (sort of because the OG FFVII is a GOAT game and you missed out)

The plate falling is a very minor thing that happens in the overall story...to clue you in on how much top shelf fuccery is gonna happen in the coming remake games...when people talk about the OG FFVII story and they mention the plate falling, everyone responds with "oh yeah i forgot about that :skip:" :why::laff:

spoiler for anyone who has played the og ffvii

for some reason...the thing I can't wait to see the most in the coming games are the environments...imagine what gold saucer, the desert prison, mideel, tomb of the ancients, icicle inn and cosmo canyon are gonna look like :whoo::banderas:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was just ok to me, I’m a big FF7 fan but I’ve kinda been burned out on the fanfare of it throughout the years. This was kind of the culmination of that for me, especially with so much unneeded filler that really didn’t make it any better.

I am excited to play yuffie’s story though

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I really didn’t like the changes or additions. Like, the addition of Roche, he was such a weird distraction that ended up kind of taking some of the excitement out of the 2nd (canon) highway fight. That entire chapter felt like filler. Keeping Biggs, wedge, and rumors that Jesse are gonna live was also lame. I didn’t like meta plot points, some of the levels (train graveyard/station, sewers twice) felt like a slog. The side quest were boring. I also don’t like how they went full advent children sephiroth battle in the end.

A lot of my personal issues with the game is that it doesn’t feel like it was developed as a multiple episodic game. It felt like this was made to be a stand alone experience. Like we already got the majority of skills/limit breaks, weapons, and enemies from the entire series just in part 1 alone and if this is to be treated like a stand alone experience i wasn’t satisfied by it

Yeah, outside of seeing all the old shyt in a new coat of paint it wasn’t my favorite gaming experience last year.:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Remake >>> OG. I aint even finna sit here and try to keep the nostalgia goggles on nikkas trippin.

It’s not like I’m about to go back an run through the OG game anytime soon either. It’s just that for the time when the OG game came out it did a lot more in terms of gaming than the remake is doing. First one was legendary but aged terribly, the new one is just ok, but it plays well enough and looks pretty

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really didn’t like the changes or additions. Like, the addition of Roche, he was such a weird distraction that ended up kind of taking some of the excitement out of the 2nd (canon) highway fight. That entire chapter felt like filler. Keeping Biggs, wedge, and rumors that Jesse are gonna live was also lame. I didn’t like meta plot points, some of the levels (train graveyard/station, sewers twice) felt like a slog. The side quest were boring. I also don’t like how they went full advent children sephiroth battle in the end.

A lot of my personal issues with the game is that it doesn’t feel like it was developed as a multiple episodic game. It felt like this was made to be a stand alone experience. Like we already got the majority of skills/limit breaks, weapons, and enemies from the entire series just in part 1 alone and if this is to be treated like a stand alone experience i wasn’t satisfied by it

Yeah, outside of seeing all the old shyt in a new coat of paint it wasn’t my favorite gaming experience last year.:yeshrug:

:snoop: to the first bolded...roche is clearly being used as a device to show what happens with soldiers in SOLDIER that have been infused with heavy doses of mako (basically becoming earthly gods, going insane and then withering away and dying early)...he will appear throughout this whole story and we'll get to see this arc.....i guarantee that

Jessie's dead...for christ sake people can't read (not dissing you)....it literally says in the chapter log she died.

The side quests were ass granted

the second bolded, I hear you, it was built as its own game, but it wasn't at the same time obviously because it's only got the beginnings of like 10 plot points...

the third bolded :what: the hell are you even talking about? esp materia wise...no we didn't lmao

--------

as a sidenote, I always scratch my head at the weirdos that cry about 'filler' as if it's not a good thing the lore and story is being fleshed out to the max???...it's as if they think the second and possible third games would come a lot sooner without them :dead:

"nah nah, don't make a little sub plot about that thing a bag have people have wondered about for decades...I want the next game 6 months earlier, you can skip doing that" :laff:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:snoop: to the first bolded...roche is clearly being used as a device to show what happens with soldiers in SOLDIER that have been infused with heavy doses of mako (basically becoming earthly gods, going insane and then withering away and dying early)...he will appear throughout this whole story and we'll get to see this arc.....i guarantee that

Jessie's dead...for christ sake people can't read (not dissing you)....it literally says in the chapter log she died.

The side quests were ass granted

the second bolded, I hear you, it was built as its own game, but it wasn't at the same time obviously because it's only got the beginnings of like 10 plot points...

the third bolded :what: the hell are you even talking about? esp materia wise...no we didn't lmao

Example: clouds swords in the original

nv57gtxuswf41.png

6 out of 16 weapons from that list are in the first game. Same with everyone else, and the list of materia is more than half.

Like i said, if this is going to be an episodic game they blew their load in the first one.

And as for Jesse, they’ve been hinting at her possibly returning.

'FF7 Remake' Part 2 could resurrect 1 dead character, producer hints

Even if it’s not Jesse, the fact that they’re saying dead characters can be coming back is enough to knock the wind out of my hype sales. I’m at the point where i don’t believe anyone will die in this series now.

I’m seeing too many kingdom hearts style tropes appearing in this.