Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yuffie theory

I think she's the one who saves Biggs.

We know she's in sector 7 around that timeframe and is linked to Avalanche. This connects her to the party when we meet her in part 2, could be her way in to earn trust. No way Biggs made it out of there without help.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Can't remember the last time I bought a dlc. Maybe Bloodborne :russ:

Usually I'm done with games by the time dlc comes out.

I'm gonna be all over this yuffie shyt though.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Best announcement today...

I'm extremely glad that 7R won an award for its music, because the soundtrack is amazing.

If you didn't think Collapsed Expressway was flames... :ufdup:

Yuffie theory

I think she's the one who saves Biggs.

We know she's in sector 7 around that timeframe and is linked to Avalanche. This connects her to the party when we meet her in part 2, could be her way in to earn trust. No way Biggs made it out of there without help.

This makes sense, because this seems to be taking place right after Cloud fell in Sector 5. Tifa's back in Sector 7, so it's not that much longer until their plate falls. Biggs was down for the count and he seemingly died right in front of Cloud. If the timeline changed and he made it out with his injuries, he definitely needed assistance because half of the tower's stairs had been blown to smithereens. He's no Nathan Drake. :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
HX62vLf.gif

output1081ae88e39d8b93.gif

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
This remake is the first time I ever played any version of FFVII and the first time I ever played a Final Fantasy game for that matter, other than a demo disk for FFX when I was like eight years old.

This shyt is dope :whoo::whoo: What have I been missing out on?! I avoided JRPGs like the plague but I might actually fukk with Persona 5 next which I have cued up already.

That being said, the writing for the black character... :mjpls: reeks of 90's action movie tropes, and that's putting it nicely.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This remake is the first time I ever played any version of FFVII and the first time I ever played a Final Fantasy game for that matter, other than a demo disk for FFX when I was like eight years old.

This shyt is dope :whoo::whoo: What have I been missing out on?! I avoided JRPGs like the plague but I might actually fukk with Persona 5 next which I have cued up already.

That being said, the writing for the black character... :mjpls: reeks of 90's action movie tropes, and that's putting it nicely.

The Black character...:gucci::comeon::mjpls: Put some respeck on Barrett's name, fool.

Balla

Superstar
Daps

The difference between FF VII Remake and Persona is that FF VII Remake is real time combat-based while Persona is turn combat-based.

I heard it’s a great game though.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
The Black character...:gucci::comeon::mjpls: Put some respeck on Barrett's name, fool.

Lol I can already see nostalgia in full effect :mjlol: unlike y'all I didn't play this game when it came out or ever so yeah, at this point the only character name I knew off rip before I played was sepiroth.

There's a certain level of camp that I can deal with but the voice acting for Barrett was over the top for the whole 1st mission, shyt started being cringeworthy after a certain point.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol I can already see nostalgia in full effect :mjlol: unlike y'all I didn't play this game when it came out or ever so yeah, at this point the only character name I knew off rip before I played was sepiroth.

There's a certain level of camp that I can deal with but the voice acting for Barrett was over the top for the whole 1st mission, shyt started being cringeworthy after a certain point.
*yawn*

anyway, has anyone got something actually interesting to say?