Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh as long as you hit the reds on Tifa's slots she gonna do STUPID amounts of damage bro. You dead wrong on that one.
Fam...that's why its mid. You have to hit them right. And nahh...you're dead wrong my g

Angermax, Highwind, Omnislash and Doom of the living do DUMB amounts of damage

Angermax and highwind are 18 hits
Omnislash and Doom of the living are 15 hits
And you don't have to play slots to get those hits neither

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Fam...that's why its mid. You have to hit them right. And nahh...you're dead wrong my g

Angermax, Highwind, Omnislash and Doom of the living do DUMB amounts of damage

Angermax and highwind are 18 hits
Omnislash and Doom of the living are 15 hits
And you don't have to play slots to get those hits neither

All of those hit for a % of their damage threshhols though(like 1/2 damage, Omnislash is like 3/4). Final Heaven hits for 100% bro, I can agree you gotta hit those slots to get it, but when you do she'll twke out damn near any enemy or party with it.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
This fukking game has me starting the last battles of chapter 18 again after i died against sephiroth third stage...fukk that

The options it gives u are fukking confusing when asking where u wanna restart from

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Beat it but these drawn out fights are a pain, more tedious than difficult.outside of that :blessed:

9/10 because it was only half the game....at least we got see my favorite crisis core character at the end:wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
June really?:francis:
I’m finally ready to play this and now I gotta wait 3 months for the upgraded version.:hhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’ll just wait for the complete version in 2025.

not gone let square take advantage of my pockets for nostalgia sake. :yeshrug:

I was gonna do the same, but if it's a nominal fee for the DLC that includes the PS5 upgrade, might bite. Especially since the version we getting on plus this week won't be upgrade eligible.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I was gonna do the same, but if it's a nominal fee for the DLC that includes the PS5 upgrade, might bite. Especially since the version we getting on plus this week won't be upgrade eligible.
Don’t like playing shyt multiple times, coming back for dlc or a couple missions here and there. Square milking this shyt in the worst way, it’s almost insulting at this point :francis:

FF7 is already a complete story. Couldn’t imagine spreading it out over the next 5(I hope:sadcam:) years. Then waiting for individual character DLCs and shyt. They will eventually release a version with everything included. I’m going in then. I’ve waited this long for the remake, might as well let them finish it :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Don’t like playing shyt multiple times, coming back for dlc or a couple missions here and there. Square milking this shyt in the worst way, it’s almost insulting at this point :francis:

FF7 is already a complete story. Couldn’t imagine spreading it out over the next 5(I hope:sadcam:) years. Then waiting for individual character DLCs and shyt. They will eventually release a version with everything included. I’m going in then. I’ve waited this long for the remake, might as well let them finish it :manny:

that's fair.

from what I'm reading it doesn't appear that there will even be an upgrade option with the ps plus basic version we get tomorrow. You have to buy/own the original non plus version to get the PS5 upgrade in June. The one loophole may be if you buy the DLC that they give you the upgrade then.

i said I was gonna wait until the complete version is done too, might still go that route if the DLC price is ridiculous (which I'm leaning more towards it being :francis: ).

My oldest might like it, so I'll download the plus version and he can check it out if he wants to.

Used FF7Rs are still going for 30 on up with shipping on Ebay. :snoop:

Facebook marketplace is 40 and up :martin: