Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
from what I'm reading it doesn't appear that there will even be an upgrade option with the ps plus basic version we get tomorrow. You have to buy/own the original non plus version to get the PS5 upgrade in June. The one loophole may be if you buy the DLC that they give you the upgrade then.

This makes sense to me after i saw the way someone explain it. The free upgrade for the PS5 version would create a problem because you are essentially upgrading a free and temporary game for an actual stand alone again. So if you PS+ expires you will lose access to teh original but the way this works is that you would possibly be able to keep the next gen version because its a different SKU

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This makes sense to me after i saw the way someone explain it. The free upgrade for the PS5 version would create a problem because you are essentially upgrading a free and temporary game for an actual stand alone again. So if you PS+ expires you will lose access to teh original but the way this works is that you would possibly be able to keep the next gen version because its a different SKU
If only PlayStation had something like Smart delivery :ohhh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so whats up with the DLC it seems like it also has King Red in it as well...But I can't pre purchase it since I purchased the version on PS4 is the DLC going to be free or is it something else coming?

nvm I see others had the same question either way I am playing it or getting it just got to figure out how.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That’s because of how Sony handles the upgrades.

No, the offer is for the ps4 game not the ps5 game. The upgrade are for people who purchased the ps4 version so they dont have to purchase it again.

if gamepass worked differently then you'd be able to get the ultimate series x version of control for free, and you cant

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No, the offer is for the ps4 game not the ps5 game. The upgrade are for people who purchased the ps4 version so they dont have to purchase it again.
With smart delivery there’s no such thing as an Xbox one game vs A Series X game. You just get the best version of the game depending on where you are playing.

if gamepass worked differently then you'd be able to get the ultimate series x version of control for free, and you cant
Smart delivery is optional for publishers. Remedy opted out so they can sell the upgrade separately.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I just want to see the sheer ridiculousness of how Supernova is going to look like. Probably a goddamned 5 minute attack.

:dead:

Shieeeet I’m curious what the Knights of the Round Table summon finna be like. Will all of those muthafukkas be running around with the party? If square wants to keep it 100, then their final attack better be 20 minutes.

I remember in the OG, when I chose Knights of the Round Table, I only did it so I can take a shyt and heat up some left overs. By the time I get back into my room, the attack was almost done.

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-Intergrade_2021_03-02-21_011-600x849.jpg