Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Thats my point though
There are fan theories that this actually is a sequel, that this game takes places after the original games, and after advent children. Sepiroth found a way to avengers end game his way back in time to change the past.
Make it a little misleading to market it as a remake when technically it's not one.

That said it was still great.

I mean, it technically is still a remake by definition bro. They remade the game and slightly remade the story.

Besides Square Enix has confirmed that all the major story points of the OG FF7 will remain mostly intact. I really think people are making much ado about them eventually just greatly expanding the story not so much changing it. Because up until Chapter 18 the story was damn near 95% the same.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean, it technically is still a remake by definition bro. They remade the game and slightly remade the story.

Besides Square Enix has confirmed that all the major story points of the OG FF7 will remain mostly intact. I really think people are making much ado about them eventually just greatly expanding the story not so much changing it. Because up until Chapter 18 the story was damn near 95% the same.
No that is a reboot by definition. A remake is literally that same exact story just done with new graphics

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No that is a reboot by definition. A remake is literally that same exact story just done with new graphics

Yeah and if it was a remake It would just be called Final Fantasy VII

if it was a reboot it would be called Final Fantasy because that means the entire series is rebooting not just that single game

The title is Final Fantasy Remake, the Remake is the sub title, because Sephiroth or someone is trying to remake the events of the previous game

it's not a remake, it's an entirely different game and a continuation of the original, the second game is not gonna follow the original game after they leave midgar, how can it, it's not even possible, the second game will continue the story established in the first game

So the reality is Final Fantasy VII Remake is just a spin off series of the Original Final Fantasy VII

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

I thought they called it Remake because Sephiroth remade history :ohhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just finished this recently. And as my first FF game, I honestly loved it. Compared to other JRPG's I played, this game was simply beautiful on my PS5 :wow:.
But even with that being said everything else about the game held up. The story so far was well done.
I do understand that fans might be frustrated with the changes. But I think it is cool that they are willing not to do a carbon copy of the original
. The world was very interesting. But the highlight as what everybody told me was the characters.

Granted there were some slow areas, but compared to the majority of JRPG's it was fine imo.

Now the combat was something that had to grow on me. But once everything started clicking it was pretty good. When the updated version comes out on PS5, I def want to mess around with hard mode.

I just hope it isn't too long untill part two comes out.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That new content better be that upgrade :francis: I been waiting a yr to play in 60 frames
Hell nah, i'd mad as fukk if we waited all this time just for some framerate shyt where you are barely able to tell the difference unless you play both side by side which nobody does, I want actual new content like DLC.