Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell nah, i'd mad as fukk if we waited all this time just for some framerate shyt where you are barely able to tell the difference unless you play both side by side which nobody does, I want actual new content like DLC.

Honestly I wouldn't be tripping either way I already held out this long. I expected to have to wait until April for PC anyway :russ: but I can definitely tell the difference b/w 30 and 60, but that might be me being more used to 60 now. I was just playing GOW before the patch and had the wrong setting picked. I could immediately tell it was still 30, and I hadn't even seen it in 60 yet

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I`m not finna re play this joint because of improved frame rate lmfao. I need additional story/part 2

Exactly, imagine someone playing midgar section of ff7 mad times, its like the length of a demo only fluffed up another 20 hours.

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Thats my point though
There are fan theories that this actually is a sequel, that this game takes places after the original games, and after advent children. Sepiroth found a way to avengers end game his way back in time to change the past.
Make it a little misleading to market it as a remake when technically it's not one.

That said it was still great.

Basically i’m thinking of this game as how they’re doing the new Rebuild Of Evangelion movies. Take the basic foundation of the story as your starting off point but create something new. So in a way it IS a sequel but uses what everybody knows and loves from the source material as a means of easing the audience into what they are intending.

I’d bet that FF7R will have a brand new ending just like the Fourth Evangelion movie will. And the big “twist” is like you said, Sephiroth somehow is messing with the timeline to ensure he wins this time around.

It IS a bit of mismarketing but I agree with @Dallas' 4 Eva . Its a brand new era now and Square Enix stands to get more hype/sales from a “remixed” FF7 than a straight HD port. In this way their keeping the IP alive and well for future installations instead of everyone just clamoring for the same old game.

Depending on how they pull it off this could lowkey be a genius move

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
am only on chapter 16 and am already feening for part 2:wtf:

F**** SE:aicmon: making me wait this better release late 2021

Ohh this definitely deserves a replay on hard mode, once they announce part 2 official date i will replay it, i should have a PS5 by then

well after this is on to LOU2 and Persona Strikes:damn::banderas: sooo much piff awaits:ahh:

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Finally got leviathan:blessed: want to get Bahamut but shyt is too tedious, acquire all 16 weapon abilities,i aint got time for that:gucci: am beating the game by saturday and moving on to LOU2 Persona S and Hitman

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They're really about to remake the entire compilation... :lupe:

Maybe.

I bought FF7r day one, btw. Felt a little reminiscent of XIII with the level design as well as the soundtrack (which is insane btw:banderas:).

I know some of the purists are upset over some of the story elements, but this exceeded most if not all of my expectations. And Imagine if this game had been a 1:1 remake; it really would have came and went. My only concern for the next part is how they're gonna tackle the open world, because after FFXV, I'm not sure they can handle that.

Crisis Core getting the PS5 Remake :damn:

PSP brehs finally will have people to discuss with :mjlol:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Just finished. Enjoyed the game... they did it justice
Yea I enjoyed it alot too, I finished in November last year, def one of the best PS4 games I played

I'm still relatively new to FF only having played FFXV before this one