Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Chapter 8 or so all the girls are great option, arieth is very femine and yet still knows how to clown a bit , she may be the best. Though tifa is the looker imho and more balanced

The game is great what can i say just going really slow....and its pretty easy only got one game over and maybe died like 3 times where i needed phoenix down...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's mad how end-game strong the party already looks at the end of this game..

They gonna be looking at the Midgar Zolom like :mjlol: next installment
yep got all my characters swaged out even got that instant limit break charm

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Chapter 8 or so all the girls are great option, arieth is very femine and yet still knows how to clown a bit , she may be the best. Though tifa is the looker imho and more balanced

The game is great what can i say just going really slow....and its pretty easy only got one game over and maybe died like 3 times where i needed phoenix down...

Yea despite the game not being that hard on normal difficulty I think that's the right one. Hard mode just makes things more annoying than challenging.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Currently playing 15 and it’s not that bad.

:ehh::ehh:

It definitely isn’t fukkin with FF7Remake in any way, shape, or form though.

:myman::myman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh I see people who feally argue Cloud never loved Tifa at all and be dead ass serious, even after hearing all that be DEAD ASS SERIOUS. Like bruh who does all that for a fukking 'friend'? :martin:

Cloud did and went through all that bullshyt to get Tifa's attention, just so the two of them can go kick it at the bar afterwards drink beers and watch the game with each other? :mjlol:
Maybe as a kid but the present day Cloud isn't even that emotionally functional. Even in Advent Children whatever is there doesn't seem like much of a romance even with the living situation.

Squall loves Rinoa, Zidane loves Garnet, Tidus loves Yuna, Noctis loves Luna. Is Cloud even really capable of love like that? I look at Cloud the same way I look at Lightning from XIII in that they aren't even fully functional emotionally. Cloud is like a Tsundere with none of the dere.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Maybe as a kid but the present day Cloud isn't even that emotionally functional. Even in Advent Children whatever is there doesn't seem like much of a romance even with the living situation.

Squall loves Rinoa, Zidane loves Garnet, Tidus loves Yuna, Noctis loves Luna. Is Cloud even really capable of love like that? I look at Cloud the same way I look at Lightning from XIII in that they aren't even fully functional emotionally. Cloud is like a Tsundere with none of the dere.

Cloud is emotionally stunted bro that's a huge part of who his character is, don't get me wrong I think both of them broads are crazy for liking his ass, but if he loved either one of them it was Tifa. And like I said read On The Way To A Smile, he was in some type of a relationship with Tifa, even if it was a wierd setup.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The only reason Cloud and Tifas relationship is “weird” is because they don’t want to piss off those “Cloud really loves Aerith” weirdos.
Even playing the remake he seems somewhat less neutral to Aerith and knowing how the story plays out what happens has a huge impact on him and dominates his characterization later. He doesn't really show much in the way of affection to Tifa or really anybody outside of Aerith if we could call the way he behaves toward Aerith slightly different than his usual indifference.

Personally I hate love triangles the writers should just pick one and go with that then move on. Romantic subplots are usually just audience pandering anyway. It's pretty rare that I actually see one that adds anything worthwhile to the story it's a part of.

Then again I'm not the biggest Cloud fan. I don't ever really remember him evolving all that much as a character. Even in Advent Children he's still kinda the same. It's ok for characters to start out the way he does but when they mostly end up in the same place it's dull.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Even playing the remake he seems somewhat less neutral to Aerith and knowing how the story plays out what happens has a huge impact on him and dominates his characterization later. He doesn't really show much in the way of affection to Tifa or really anybody outside of Aerith if we could call the way he behaves toward Aerith slightly different than his usual indifference.

Personally I hate love triangles the writers should just pick one and go with that then move on. Romantic subplots are usually just audience pandering anyway. It's pretty rare that I actually see one that adds anything worthwhile to the story it's a part of.

Then again I'm not the biggest Cloud fan. I don't ever really remember him evolving all that much as a character. Even in Advent Children he's still kinda the same. It's ok for characters to start out the way he does but when they mostly end up in the same place it's dull.

Bruh, what? :mindblown:

So Cloud didn't call her beautiful over drinks? Give her the flower? Hug her when she was crying? Cloud was literally about to put the beats on Chocobo Sam just for commenting on her appearance. He was gonna put the beats on the item shop owner in sector 7 just for saying he would take Cloud spot. Didn't he get defensive everytime someone asked if she was his girlfriend and couldn't ever give a straight answer? Reminded her of his promise? Got a whole date set up with her. They fukking dress colors match bro. My nikka what game did you play, what do you mean no affection and indifference?:mjtf:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bruh, what? :mindblown:

So Cloud didn't call her beautiful over drinks? Give her the flower? Hug her when she was crying? Cloud was literally about to put the beats on Chocobo Sam just for commenting on her appearance. He was gonna put the beats on the item shop owner in sector 7 just for saying he would take Cloud spot. Didn't he get defensive everytime someone asked if she was his girlfriend and couldn't ever give a straight answer? Reminded her of his promise? Got a whole date set up with her. They fukking dress colors match bro. My nikka what game did you play, what do you mean no affection and indifference?:mjtf:
In Advent Children
they kinda live together and run a business and he's there but he's pretty much mentally vacant. I know he's dealing with the geostigma but he doesn't really seem like that's my girl or anything. They didn't seem all that close to me. Maybe I don't remember it right but I remember before Advent Children coming out wondering if things really advanced with them and when it came out feeling like "heh I guess not."

As for the Remake I'm at the part where Tifa goes to that mansion. I can't really comment on Final Fantasy VII itself because I played it one time 21 years ago. Most of my perspective comes from Advent Children.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
In Advent Children
they kinda live together and run a business and he's there but he's pretty much mentally vacant. I know he's dealing with the geostigma but he doesn't really seem like that's my girl or anything. They didn't seem all that close to me. Maybe I don't remember it right but I remember before Advent Children coming out wondering if things really advanced with them and when it came out feeling like "heh I guess not."

As for the Remake I'm at the part where Tifa goes to that mansion. I can't really comment on Final Fantasy VII itself because I played it one time 21 years ago. Most of my perspective comes from Advent Children.

Geostigma causes severe depression. Also it wasn't just Aerith he was depressed about, you notice he also saw his best friend Zack as well at the end, Zack's death started his spiral into madness, Aerith's death just kind of put the nail in the coffin on it. Read On The Way To A Smile bro, Cloud was initially very happy with Tifa and them kids bruh, it wasn't until he got geostigma and had to deliver flowers to Aerith's grave which reminded him of all of his failures that he started to act weird.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
the more i play the more i learn is not just a slash and hack game:skip: but as long as ur patient in some fights its real simple:obama: