Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Bruh, what? :mindblown:

So Cloud didn't call her beautiful over drinks? Give her the flower? Hug her when she was crying? Cloud was literally about to put the beats on Chocobo Sam just for commenting on her appearance. He was gonna put the beats on the item shop owner in sector 7 just for saying he would take Cloud spot. Didn't he get defensive everytime someone asked if she was his girlfriend and couldn't ever give a straight answer? Reminded her of his promise? Got a whole date set up with her. They fukking dress colors match bro. My nikka what game did you play, what do you mean no affection and indifference?:mjtf:

Lol feels like i'm readin the Arcadium version of Skip and Shannon's Undisputed

*Skip talks out his ass about Lebron Tifa*

*Shannon provides intricate details shutting down all bogus talking points*

Skip: "Oh...? .. well i don't seem to recall those moments :skip:"

Shannon: SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beat this two weeks ago.
:whew:
Dope ending.
Kinda wrecks whatever the ps1 version did if you've played through that
but it's okay because I feel like FFVIIRE part-2 & 3 might be a major departure.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Hey yo chapter 9 is full:dame::dame::dame::dame: moments

Got damn:gucci: smh..this whole chapter feels like pure filler:unimpressed:
It was funny to me. Plus i knew you brehs would come with it with the Harlem jokes. I also liked it because that town in the chapter was more lively, and reminds me a whole lot of Diamond City from Fallout 4. I liked the battles to. Still, i can definitely see why some people think it's filler (Reddit is 50/50 on it). I’m a avoid posting spoilers though.

I see ch.9 as part of the journey/quest as much as say a chapter 12 (which is :ohlawd:) because with a journey as long, and serious as this one. Sometimes writers in entertainment tend to take a detour towards a more lighter tone, and i understand why they do this. I believe they do it (at least the FFVIIR writers for ch.9) to strengthen character relationships off of playful moments together, and such. To give sort of an intermission from just strengthening character relationships off of tragedy, and grave dangers they've faced together.

I'm currently on chapter 14, first playthrough. I feel like the game started out kind of slow (a lot of modern media does this) mainly because how much Cloud was a tight ass :dame: but that's because again, it's a long journey. Game is heat.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The only reason Cloud and Tifas relationship is “weird” is because they don’t want to piss off those “Cloud really loves Aerith” weirdos.
That weirdness got cloud looking like a half bytch because tifa is Ready.

Tifa like

"Clouuuuud over hrrrrrrrrrr... waiting to get the puss pummeled"
Final-Fantasy-VII-Remake-Tifa-Lockhart-cosplay (1)-900x900.jpg

Cloud is like

" bytch I just wanna go kill somebody."
ccde46e554c2565a1a87fc0654ac4fcf5659b23e.gifv
Maybe that's the problem. Cloud is a psychopath.

HoonDing

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus, GA
They're really about to remake the entire compilation... :lupe:

Maybe.

I bought FF7r day one, btw. Felt a little reminiscent of XIII with the level design as well as the soundtrack (which is insane btw:banderas:).

I know some of the purists are upset over some of the story elements, but this exceeded most if not all of my expectations. And Imagine if this game had been a 1:1 remake; it really would have came and went. My only concern for the next part is how they're gonna tackle the open world, because after FFXV, I'm not sure they can handle that.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who thinks a 1:1 remake of FF7 in 2020 would of been a great game is delusional. FF7 was great for its time, but it was not some perfect masterpiece. It definitely had room for improvement.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who thinks a 1:1 remake of FF7 in 2020 would of been a great game is delusional. FF7 was great for its time, but it was not some perfect masterpiece. It definitely had room for improvement.
I'm delusional cause that's what I wanted but that doesn't matter anymore:yeshrug:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I wasn't thinking they should follow the original exactly 1 to 1. You make changes and update things for the current audience just like the original tobey spiderman versus the first amazing spiderman movie.
That said both spiderman movies still followed the same general story, peter gets bit gets power loses unlce learns responsiblity becomes hero etc

Going into a parallel timeline and killing characters who lived, letting characters survive who died is not a remake. thats more like a sequel, like back to the future 1 vs back to the future 2.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't thinking they should follow the original exactly 1 to 1. You make changes and update things for the current audience just like the original tobey spiderman versus the first amazing spiderman movie.
That said both spiderman movies still followed the same general story, peter gets bit gets power loses unlce learns responsiblity becomes hero etc

Going into a parallel timeline and killing characters who lived, letting characters survive who died is not a remake. thats more like a sequel, like back to the future 1 vs back to the future 2.

I mean it's more of a Pre-Sequel if anything.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean it's more of a Pre-Sequel if anything.
Thats my point though
There are fan theories that this actually is a sequel, that this game takes places after the original games, and after advent children. Sepiroth found a way to avengers end game his way back in time to change the past.
Make it a little misleading to market it as a remake when technically it's not one.

That said it was still great.