Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i don't think its crisis core getting a remake. its probably more proof they're riding on that FF7R ending more than anything else

yea, playing crisis core on P.C dont look half as bad as many would think. But at least give us a remaster:lolbron:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After they didn't announce shyt this wkend, I finally went ahead and copped on PS4/5. I only did the first chapter so far, but I was getting fukked up (not killed) tryna play like a traditional ARPG, dodging late while I'm finishing my attack animation:mjlol: it's just slow and deliberate enough (early) that I wanna spam to get it over with, but I kept getting caught in animations doing it. Hopefully it speeds up a little more or I figure out how to be more efficient. I can tell that strategy is gonna get me fukked up before I learn

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
After they didn't announce shyt this wkend, I finally went ahead and copped on PS4/5. I only did the first chapter so far, but I was getting fukked up (not killed) tryna play like a traditional ARPG, dodging late while I'm finishing my attack animation:mjlol: it's just slow and deliberate enough (early) that I wanna spam to get it over with, but I kept getting caught in animations doing it. Hopefully it speeds up a little more or I figure out how to be more efficient. I can tell that strategy is gonna get me fukked up before I learn
yeah you actually gotta learn how to play :mjlol:

some characters are way more forgiving than others with that too

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah you actually gotta learn how to play :mjlol:

some characters are way more forgiving than others with that too

I was thinking I was good, because they weren't giving me that negative feedback from fukking up like I would get in a Dark Souls or something (I guess to ease the player in). I was thinking since I wasn't getting knocked down and shyt or dying I was doing alright, not realizing I was getting chipped up the whole time :dead: I gotta be more patient for now. I would try to wait on an attack and get tired of waiting and just go in

It's surprisingly light on the buttons for how action packed it can get so far. I see why the new system got praised.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking I was good, because they weren't giving me that negative feedback from fukking up like I would get in a Dark Souls or something (I guess to ease the player in). I was thinking since I wasn't getting knocked down and shyt or dying I was doing alright, not realizing I was getting chipped up the whole time :dead: I gotta be more patient for now. I would try to wait on an attack and get tired of waiting and just go in

It's surprisingly light on the buttons for how action packed it can get so far. I see why the new system got praised.
gon have to think on the fly breh that shyt aint gon cut it after a while

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Started a 2nd playthrough on hard last year and didn't want to go through the planning and MP management it takes to beat Hell House but this game was really well done for the most part. All the boss fights were engaging, fun combat, some nice environments and I want to see where they go with the story. Now we just hope it isn't >3 years until part 2. Square Enix loves to kill momentum.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
still ain't beat this on hard, that damn whisper dragon still fukking me up. imma try and hope for the best.