Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thoroughly enjoyed this game much more than I anticipated. Granted I didn't finish the OG FFVII but playing this had me glued to my seat for pretty much the majority of its run time. The only chapter that was a tad bit slow to me was chapter 8. Other than that, this game was damn near perfect, a completely opposite experience from FFXV. FFXV is just a game I cannot bring myself to really enjoy most of the time when I'm playingit. I have to force myself to power on.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never thought he loved her. I always got the impression she was just a childhood friend. He could have had her at any time but their relationship seemingly goes nowhere. I guess the developers left everything kinda ambiguous and unresolved on purpose.
sorry to cut in on you two'se back and forth but huh? :gucci: they bang outside the highwind when everyone in the party goes to tie up their loose ends before they go down the northern crater to fight sephiroth...cloud always loved tifa...she was the one he always wanted. Aerith and Cloud's relationship was they were clearly attracted to each other but just didn't take each other seriously like that...Cloud never persued her

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
sorry to cut in on you two'se back and forth but huh? :gucci: they bang outside the highwind when everyone in the party goes to tie up their loose ends before they go down the northern crater to fight sephiroth...cloud always loved tifa...she was the one he always wanted. Aerith and Cloud's relationship was they were clearly attracted to each other but just didn't take each other seriously like that...Cloud never persued her

Not to mention Aerith's initial attraction to Cloud was 100% due to the fact he dressed and acted, even down to his mannerisms, like her ex boyfriend Zack. I aint denying they had an attraction, but Cloud aint love that girl, not like he loved Tifa that's for damn sure. I aint joining the military for no broad's attention no matter how much I love her, that's a simp ass sucker move. :mjlol:

I don't fault people for not getting the romance in this game, like I said they presented it in the same way they presented everything else in this game, plot twist after plot twist and nothing is as it seems, but in the process they botched the shyt out of it. You notice in the remake they made sure to give Tifa ample screen time this time, so that plot twist don't come out of nowhere like last time.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to mention Aerith's initial attraction to Cloud was 100% due to the fact he dressed and acted, even down to his mannerisms, like her ex boyfriend Zack. I aint denying they had an attraction, but Cloud aint love that girl, not like he loved Tifa that's for damn sure. I aint joining the military for no broad's attention no matter how much I love her, that's a simp ass sucker move. :mjlol:

I don't fault people for not getting the romance in this game, like I said they presented it in the same way they presented everything else in this game, plot twist after plot twist and nothing is as it seems, but in the process they botched the shyt out of it. You notice in the remake they made sure to give Tifa ample screen time this time, so that plot twist don't come out of nowhere like last time.
Tbh even as an 8 year old first playing the original it was never confusing to me

Tifa = wifey
Aerith = potential side ting

But it's like you said. Aerith was only ever attracted to Cloud because she sees Zack in him.

They did a way better job of making things clear in the remake. I just hope they don't fucc it up and she stays dead.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Tbh even as an 8 year old first playing the original it was never confusing to me

Tifa = wifey
Aerith = potential side ting

But it's like you said. Aerith was only ever attracted to Cloud because she sees Zack in him.

They did a way better job of making things clear in the remake. I just hope they don't fucc it up and she stays dead.

Yeah the remake confirmed one thing I always kind of knew about Aerith: the broad is annoying as hell. You know who needs to gone ahead and do his thing. :mjlit:

Besides they made Tifa fine as hell in the remake. My wife was watching me play one time and she was like 'You're gonna fukk her(Tifa) right, not the other one(Aerith)?' I was like 'Look at her babe, and look at her, which one would you pick?' And she just said 'You right. :ehh:'

:russ:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Folks just dont enjoy games anymore huh? Maybe its because i didnt play the first one so my expectations were nor super high.

In comparisson with 15, if the story was better told and the combat was more challenging i think it would be a better game compared this one so far. ( ONLY ON CHAPTER 7)

But its a good game for what it is. My only complain is the multiple parts, but yet i only paid outta my pocket 7 dollas, the rest was gift cards from my job:lolbron: and a sale discount

No way in hell am paying 60 for 3 games that are not full games:stopitslime:

Try to platinum this game and see how full it is.

:lolbron::lolbron:

On the real tho, this game is a good 35-40+ hours without doing side quests. I understand when people say it’s not a full game, but thinking about it now, I don’t see any way they could have done it better.

-Either this game would be super short compared to what it will be. It could be a little longer than 40 hours.

-The game would have gotten pushed back and released a lot later.

I like that each part of the game is their own game. It’s like when you play them all together it’s gonna be over 100+ hours alone without trying to platinum it.

They’re really go in-depth with this game and I like it.

The only thing that’s not good about what they’re doing is that we have no idea when the next ones come out.

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I thoroughly enjoyed this game much more than I anticipated. Granted I didn't finish the OG FFVII but playing this had me glued to my seat for pretty much the majority of its run time. The only chapter that was a tad bit slow to me was chapter 8. Other than that, this game was damn near perfect, a completely opposite experience from FFXV. FFXV is just a game I cannot bring myself to really enjoy most of the time when I'm playingit. I have to force myself to power on.
playing thru OG FFVII on series x with gamepass...the thing that i liked is i had FFVII on switch but ironically i had stopped playing right where the remake ends on PS4...so it was easy to follow...but i stopped playing it on the switch and starting all over on series x...crazy how it basically cleans up all jagged edges and everything just looks clean..

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
re: love triangle

I could maybe understand if it was a buncha women unsure of it or prepubescents, but amongst men...

...so a nygga gon sacrifice years of his life to clout chase... by taking this non-FDA approved super soldier serum... to be this meat shield vanguard fighting monsters n shyt... just to impress his childhood female "friend" who was the baddest and most popular girl in his small town... and you think that nygga wasn't tryna fukk? :mjlol:

jesus christ guys

"Bbb-but platonic frie-"

shut up :hhh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
re: love triangle

I could maybe understand if it was a buncha women unsure of it or prepubescents, but amongst men...

...so a nygga gon sacrifice years of his life to clout chase... by taking this non-FDA approved super soldier serum... to be this meat shield vanguard fighting monsters n shyt... just to impress his childhood female "friend" who was the baddest and most popular girl in his small town... and you think that nygga wasn't tryna fukk? :mjlol:

jesus christ guys

"Bbb-but platonic frie-"

shut up :hhh:

Bruh I see people who feally argue Cloud never loved Tifa at all and be dead ass serious, even after hearing all that be DEAD ASS SERIOUS. Like bruh who does all that for a fukking 'friend'? :martin:

Cloud did and went through all that bullshyt to get Tifa's attention, just so the two of them can go kick it at the bar afterwards drink beers and watch the game with each other? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's mad how end-game strong the party already looks at the end of this game..

They gonna be looking at the Midgar Zolom like :mjlol: next installment

This is the part that really kind of annoyed me. They gave us everything in this game as if there aren’t more games to follow. Like what’s left to see now that they threw in that big ass advent children esque end game fight?

It feels like to me they didn’t plan ahead at all and they are coming up with every part on the fly, thats a recipe for a bad remake. Midgar is only 5-6 hours of the original game but its 30+ hours here.

So what are they gonna do with the other 35+ hours of the original game they need to retell? They are either gonna make every part after this super short or never finish the series.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Still haven’t beat this on hard, damn whisper behemoth (or whatever it’s called) is fukking me up and restarting from the beginning is annoying

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This is the part that really kind of annoyed me. They gave us everything in this game as if there aren’t more games to follow. Like what’s left to see now that they threw in that big ass advent children esque end game fight?

It feels like to me they didn’t plan ahead at all and they are coming up with every part on the fly, thats a recipe for a bad remake. Midgar is only 5-6 hours of the original game but its 30+ hours here.

So what are they gonna do with the other 35+ hours of the original game they need to retell? They are either gonna make every part after this super short or never finish the series.

I see a lot of people say this but there's an easy out for this. Once they step into that void or whatever it was the regular laws of nature didn't apply anymore. That's really the only part of the game that was crazy beyond anything the OG threw at them. Could argue Jenova but they also fight a version of her at Junon which isn't that far off.

What I see a lot is that Yuffie will gank us for our materia but this makes less sense than simply attributing the powers to that spirit world.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I see a lot of people say this but there's an easy out for this. Once they step into that void or whatever it was the regular laws of nature didn't apply anymore. That's really the only part of the game that was crazy beyond anything the OG threw at them. Could argue Jenova but they also fight a version of her at Junon which isn't that far off.

What I see a lot is that Yuffie will gank us for our materia but this makes less sense than simply attributing the powers to that spirit world.

I promise this will happen though.

I think they gonna just raise the level cap above 99 too. You could beat the original FF7 at level 40 so they gonna nerf you in some way.