Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:mindblown: yo has anyone posted this theory to the ending? Out of everything i heard i REALLY HOPE its this, it makes so much sense

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
man this game was trash

I’d love an rpg to actually have a well developed romantic subplot, either that or just do away with them altogether. Japanese people are so weird with relationships its always on some shy shyt, like holding hands is a big deal

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I’d love an rpg to actually have a well developed romantic subplot, either that or just do away with them altogether. Japanese people are so weird with relationships its always on some shy shyt, like holding hands is a big deal
They even do that stuff in popular animes too.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Finally finished this game yesterday, after putting it down in May and again in August.

The middle of the game, around hours 25-40 really drag. I was super hype and involved in the beginning of the game. First 10-15 hours were great. Last 10 hours of the game were piff as well. Lots of unique fights with mini boss and bosses. Interesting battle mechanics and challenging combat in the latter stages of the game.

The best part of the game was the last few hours, imo. The combat was legit challenging and felt like a nonstop adrenaline rush.

Game gets slightly penalized for being a drag in the middle.

Overall very good. 8/10. Would def recommend.

Oh, and I played the first 40 hours on my base PS4 and 1080p TV. Game looked solid.
Played the last 10 hours on my PS5 and 4K monitor. Game is absolutely gorgeous. Some of the detail and graphical fidelity in the boss fights is mesmerizing. An amazing looking game when it runs as well as it does on PS5.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This isn't a romance subplot game. It's romance in the same way Naruto had romance. Actually Naruto has more romance than VII. I'd argue that the film Advent Children had more romance in it than VII.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This isn't a romance subplot game. It's romance in the same way Naruto had romance. Actually Naruto has more romance than VII. I'd argue that the film Advent Children had more romance in it than VII.

Funny thing is over the years the very little, and one sided romance in the end this game had has come to overshadow everything. The story of this game was kinda generic once you know the plot twists, the characters make this game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

This one and XII are the only ones that don't have a well developed romance subplot. The romance subplot on this one could have been great if they focused on one girl instead of the love triangle that really wasn't there that they went with.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Funny thing is over the years the very little, and one sided romance in the end this game had has come to overshadow everything. The story of this game was kinda generic once you know the plot twists, the characters make this game.
There are 2 one-sided romances arguably and 1 mutual.
The person Cloud loves never pans out cause I'm not sure she loved him back and she died anyway. The person Tifa loves I'm not sure it ends up as a romantic relationship even though they live together he's mentally unavailable. Aerith and Zack If Advent Children stands are together in the afterlife.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
There are 2 one-sided romances arguably and 1 mutual.
The person Cloud loves never pans out cause I'm not sure she loved him back and she died anyway. The person Tifa loves I'm not sure it ends up as a romantic relationship even though they live together he's mentally unavailable. Aerith and Zack If Advent Children stands are together in the afterlife.

Cloud never loved Aerith he always loved Tifa, the lifestream kind of confirms that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cloud never loved Aerith he always loved Tifa, the lifestream kind of confirms that.
I never thought he loved her. I always got the impression she was just a childhood friend. He could have had her at any time but their relationship seemingly goes nowhere. I guess the developers left everything kinda ambiguous and unresolved on purpose.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I never thought he loved her. I always got the impression she was just a childhood friend. He could have had her at any time but their relationship seemingly goes nowhere. I guess the developers left everything kinda ambiguous and unresolved on purpose.

Cloud loved her, he started a family with her. Read On The Way To A Smile: The Case of Tifa, initially Cloud was very happy with Tifa and the kids. It wasn't until Elmyra sent Cloud to deliver flowers to Aerith's 'grave' that he began to again get depressed with his survivors guilt, he had the same feelings after Zach died as well. It's crazy that the game has been out 20+ years and people still don't see Aerith was not intended to be the romantic pairing for him, which is why I said they completely botched the romance in this game. :mjlol:

One of the big plot twists in this game was the lifestream sequence where it is revealed that 1. Cloud never got into SOLDIER and 2. Cloud loved Tifa from the time he was like 8 years old. He literally joined the military to get stronger to get Tifa's attention. You don't do crazy shyt like that for a woman you just see as a friend bro. To believe he didn't love her when he was willing to do something as crazy as that is juvenile.

When he was in his mako induced coma in Midgar, the only thing that snapped him back to reality was Tifa and the fact he didn't want to look weak in front of her because he thought that is what she would like, when in fact it is the exact opposite.

If anything Cloud never really loved Aerith because the only time in his life he interacted with Aerith on a personal level was when he was a hybrid between him and Zack, not to mention Cloud and Aerith have no romantic interactions(the date wasn't romantic no matter who you got).

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Folks just dont enjoy games anymore huh? Maybe its because i didnt play the first one so my expectations were nor super high.

In comparisson with 15, if the story was better told and the combat was more challenging i think it would be a better game compared this one so far. ( ONLY ON CHAPTER 7)

But its a good game for what it is. My only complain is the multiple parts, but yet i only paid outta my pocket 7 dollas, the rest was gift cards from my job:lolbron: and a sale discount

No way in hell am paying 60 for 3 games that are not full games:stopitslime: