Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
this is piff:wow: nice change of pace from the open world madness and the shooters

only dislike so far is switching from your attacks to magic and abilities, kinda kills the flow of the battle, or maybe its just me:ehh:, may have to play more. but the entire vibe alone is just:wow: Graphics are dope but seeing better on the 4 imho,but still on the high end of this gen.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I fukked with the Jesse chapter as it did a lot for the lore (new SOLDIER, upper plate, different Avalanche factions, Jesse/Biggs/Wedge). I just didn't really like the motorcycle setpiece as it makes the final level redundant instead of an explosive setpiece.

The second sewer level and rematch with Abzu was bullshyt. Corneo should've escaped into one of the other sectors, give us that shyt instead.

And always down for more Tifa.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
got the rest of the week off so messed around for a couple of hours, this nikka barrett is hysterical...a bit :mjpls: but he's cool overall. jessie was throwing the panties at this nikka cloud :myman:

anyway only up to chapter 7, am taking my sweet old time, like i said just the vibe alone feels epic:whew: am gonna replay nier and some fire emblem to slow down on this piff:noah:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
there are a lot of parts to this game that just felt like a slog/chore to play through. The dungeons are still gigantic mazes also.

the best part of this game were when they were sticking to the script of the first one. Every time it added something new it fell flat. it overall doesn't even have the same mood as the first game. The scene where sephiorth rips jenova out of that chamber and theres a huge blood trail from it in the original felt like a horror movie. They killed that vibe in this one.

this game was like 7 to me overall. loved the seeing my favorite game with updated graphics and mechanics but they really didn't do anything to improve upon it at all outside of that. some of the quest and level design feels stuck in the mid 00's There's multiple sidequest of just playing hide and seek, finding cats and kids and shyt.

i don't think the current square enix team is capable of doing this series justice.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i don't think the current square enix team is capable of doing this series justice.
I came to that conclusion after this game was announced but having played it they did better than I thought they were capable of doing. I thought this would be mediocre but it was a solid better than average title and the best game in the series they made since XIII-2.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really liked the combat part. Switching between characters..but yea some of the story was a chore to get through and unnecessary