Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
@Dallas' 4 Eva

Is 15 even worth playing?

My answer...

Tifa is the only logical choice... not to mention she is the cannon girl anyway. :noah:

Aerith :scust:

Bruh I remember in XV when you pull up to that gas station and that Cindy chick was right there looking fine as hell and what do these cupcakes do, leave her ass at that gas station in the middle of the desert and NOBODY fukked. :gucci:

Then you get to that one town and Gladio sister is there and she clearly wants Nocts penis... and he doesn't fukk or even interact with the bytch... at all except to friendzone HIMSELF and once again they leave her there to continue on their 'boys' trip. :stopitslime:

Even his soon to be future wife this nikka Noct didn't do shyt in the ONE OPPURTUNITY HE HAD, he once again left the broad to go be with his homeboys. :mindblown:

fukk that homies over hoes ass game them nikkas was straight :dame:.

Say what you want about my nikka Cloud cause he is kinda lame too character wise, but at least he had bytches who he actually fukked with. :hubie:

Not to mention you can literally beat the game holding down one button the whole time, yeah you can do infinite combos... but there is no reason for it because all you have to do is HOLD DOWN ONE BUTTON. Don't waste your time bro you gonna be disappointed.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
My answer...

Not to mention you can literally beat the game holding down one button the whole time, yeah you can do infinite combos... but there is no reason for it because all you have to do is HOLD DOWN ONE BUTTON. Don't waste your time bro you gonna be disappointed.
All I needed to see was that clip, I’m good.

:mjlol::mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Why is this song in this game? This is the final boss music of Final Fantasy VII. I don't recall hearing it in the original game until that moment.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine replaying a game you think is universally trash and not the game you think is better

I'm replaying XV in 120hz right now, I never stopped playing because the combat is stellar

I tried replaying Remake on my oled, IT IS ASS

The combat is fukking trash

You can't do anything, and have no mobility

you don't know how to play the game if you think otherwise, the remake is game for people to lazy to learn how to play real action games
yall nikkaz is clowns, your opinions on games are influenced by others not by facts

this why average shyt like the Witcher 3 can be heralded as a masterpiece, because you were already told that before you even played lmao

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm replaying XV in 120hz right now, I never stopped playing because the combat is stellar

I tried replaying Remake on my oled, IT IS ASS

The combat is fukking trash

You can't do anything, and have no mobility

you don't know how to play the game if you think otherwise, the remake is game for people to lazy to learn how to play real action games
yall nikkaz is clowns, your opinions on games are influenced by others not by facts

this why average shyt like the Witcher 3 can be heralded as a masterpiece, because you were already told that before you even played lmao

16 combat will be legendary

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know, the shyt looking like devil may cry 6
Devil may cry 5 and dragons dogma combat directors doing the combat

Hopefully we get back to some better spells. Weren't enough in 15

No reason this wont be legendary as long as it's filled with content