Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I remember everybody wants to fukk Tifa. :ahh:.

Aerith :hhh:

FF7 is looked upon so highly because it has a really good story and the character interactions in the game.

And honestly people need to stop calling it a turn based RPG only FF1-3 were truly turn based, 4-9 were all ATB where the enemies will still attack while you are picking commands and the ATB gauge will still build up for enemies and allies while you are picking commands it is not a traditional turn based game and never was.
Bruh I had so much fun playing this game and talking shyt with y’all for real. I ain’t never done nothing like that before.

This game brought so many good memories.

:myman::blessed:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Summarizing:

Yeah, your comments about Barret & Aerith are spot on for all the regions, especially Asia. She was first and Barret was last, however, they both were the least preferred to play in battle as Cloud/Tifa were ahead.

Everyone hated Kyrie the most out of the new characters, even in Asia. Europe despised Chadley and everyone seemed to love Jessie a lot(Biggs & Wedge were loved, but to a lesser extent).

Turks were pretty much everyone's favorite villains with Palmer & Roche bringing up the rear.

Additional content, map design & the game's ending were the three least favorite things about the game.

Newbs to the game liked all of the aspects more then vets besides graphics & Tifa's "PERSONALITY":mjgrin:. Veterans also enjoyed the main party banter much more but disliked the story more then newbies.

Favorite summons were Bahamut, Shiva & Ifrit. Chocobo Chick was last.

People seem to want them to take their time to release longer games so their won't be too many parts.

Side quests, end game content & game length were the top 3 of things to improve and 87% wanted Nomura to remain in charge of the project.

By the way, I agree with you, @Dallas' 4 Eva. I found Aerith extremely annoying in this remake and Barret is by far and away the best thing about this game. It seems a lot of people agree with that about Barret and are wondering what bullshyt this survey is on.
Barret is a great character. He’s the only one that brings balance to the squad. He’s the only one really making the game funny and he’s clutch af.

All that hate is fake.

Superstar
Daps
just roll out of bed hating :dead:

I can’t even lie, I was hype af for this! It finally hit me that I would never leave Midgard, and I lost all motivation to finish
:mjlol:
One day I hope I can get through it. The whole reason I played the original so tough was because I wanted to see the rest of the map lol

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I can’t even lie, I was hype af for this! It finally hit me that I would never leave Midgard, and I lost all motivation to finish
:mjlol:
One day I hope I can get through it. The whole reason I played the so tough was because I wanted to see the rest of the map lol
That sucks, but I gotta say that either way - its one of the best games to come out this year. Its worth the ride even if its only a third of the way overall.

(And even though its not the best game this year, its definitely got the best soundtrack)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
That sucks, but I gotta say that either way - its one of the best games to come out this year. Its worth the ride even if its only a third of the way overall.

(And even though its not the best game this year, its definitely got the best soundtrack)

Technically Midgar only made up like 1/8th of the original game, and it was linear as fukk and rushed which is why I don't get where the complaints come from aboutnthis game being linear, people clearly aint played the OG in a while that game was linear as fukk as well until the end of disc 2.

Completely disagree about the soundtrack though, Persona 5 Royal ost >>>>

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
FF7R soundtrack got way more range and diversity man. I remain unchanged :unimpressed:

Shouldn't be possible to take a GOAT level OST then improve upon it across the board.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need them to use part 2 remake soundtrack to remake this

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
FF7R soundtrack got way more range and diversity man. I remain unchanged :unimpressed:

Shouldn't be possible to take a GOAT level OST then improve upon it across the board.

Persona 5 has all kinds of music on there bro what is you saying? :gucci:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Persona 5 has all kinds of music on there bro what is you saying? :gucci:
Its all the same thematically for the most part. Its dope, but FF7R is hitting across the board while also nailing every original and adding more.

FF7R has lounge, reggae, electronic, ambient, metal, full orchestra, rap.... I fukk with P5's soundtrack heavy, but it ain't touching the scope of what FF7R did.

Superstar
Daps

I mean, it’s no VIII, but I won’t disagree with anyone putting 7 sdtk at the top.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Its all the same thematically for the most part. Its dope, but FF7R is hitting across the board while also nailing every original and adding more.

FF7R has lounge, reggae, electronic, ambient, metal, full orchestra, rap.... I fukk with P5's soundtrack heavy, but it ain't touching the scope of what FF7R did.

Persona 5 has Jazz, rock, and electronic it aint all the same bruh it aint all the same.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Persona 5 has rap too :troll: