Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IT looks better on pro too, plus pro has performance mode, I didn't say about being played like XV, the movement is stiff, even when not in combat, moving the character fills stiff

the combat is stiff, its like mmorpg, its not an action style like it was first promoted, they might as well made it turn based it, running around the arena like kingdom hearts on playstation is the best way to avoid attacks, its just sloppy, its not fun, you chain together materia and just wipe out bosses, it takes no skill, there is no replay value, moving around the environment is not fun, there is no exploration, there is no immersion, its not better than XV people are just dikk riders
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher bro if you don't like this game why are you in the game thread? Go up the FFXV game thread and talk yourself about that trash ass game bro, we don't give a fukk about XV in here stop bringing it up

Because yall dikk riders, you can't be objective about anything, there is no logical reason why people like this game

its a bunch of hallways like 13, yet people give it a pass and not 13

13 is better than this game, the combat in 13 is superior to this game, by far

the combat in this game is trash, hot trash, there is no replay value in this game at all

Daps
Reppin
NULL

ITs facts, the combat is game is trash, Ghost of Tsushima is open world, better graphics, zero load times, loading all the goddamn time and textures still popping in look like shyt

Cloud shoulder pad stay pixelized

In Final Fantasy when you cast spells the entire environment gets damaged and affected, their clothes get dirty, their clothes get burned, ice gets on their clothes, they get wet,

it's not even comparable

Barret has no textures on his clothes lmao, nikkaz can't be serious

The Royal Edition blows this game out the water, the Armitger unleash is devil may cry level combo potential

this game is like Xenoblade on Gamecube type of combat, with no exploration and garbage story

story makes no sense, but people make excuses

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Because yall dikk riders, you can't be objective about anything, there is no logical reason why people like this game

its a bunch of hallways like 13, yet people give it a pass and not 13

13 is better than this game, the combat in 13 is superior to this game, by far

the combat in this game is trash, hot trash, there is no replay value in this game at all

Bro you are coming into the FINAL FANTASY 7 remake thread to talk about FINAL FANTASY XV. WE DON'T CARE BRO! If you don't like the game fine, but I'm sure there is a fukking thread for you to talk about trash ass Final fantasy XV bro without fukking up what we got going on in here.

And the combat in 15 is ASS BRO. You can hold down one button and dodge everything and potshot nikkas to death, magic has ZERO POINT in that game. It is the most lifeless open world I have ever seen with NOTHING to do bro. Who thought it was a good idea to make Final Fantasy into a road trip simulator with NO HOES bruh, where are the fukking females? Oh yeah not to mention you won't have a clue what is going on in the story unless you watched an anime FMV and read a manga, and pay an additional $60 for DLC of shyt that should of been in the game in the first place. Jesus christ stop talking about that fukking game you one of the most a annoying nikkas on this site giving terrible fukking takes on shyt that don't NOBODY be asking you for bruh.

13 never had breaks, there weren't side quests of any kind until the very end of the game and all that was were generic monster hunts with no dialogue. The combat was slow and honestly I played 13 that game was hella easy, just like XV there is no challenge to them games. NOBODY IN THIS PARTICULAR THREAD CARES ABOUT THOSE GAMES BRUH.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro you are coming into the FINAL FANTASY 7 remake thread to talk about FINAL FANTASY XV. WE DON'T CARE BRO! If you don't like the game fine, but I'm sure there is a fukking thread for you to talk about trash ass Final fantasy XV bro without fukking up what we got going on in here.

And the combat in 15 is ASS BRO. You can hold down one button and dodge everything and potshot nikkas to death, magic has ZERO POINT in that game. It is the most lifeless open world I have ever seen with NOTHING to do bro. Who thought it was a good idea to make Final Fantasy into a road trip simulator with NO HOES bruh, where are the fukking females? Oh yeah not to mention you won't have a clue what is going on in the story unless you watched an anime FMV and read a manga, and pay an additional $60 for DLC of shyt that should of been in the game in the first place. Jesus christ stop talking about that fukking game you one of the most a annoying nikkas on this site giving terrible fukking takes on shyt that don't NOBODY be asking you for bruh.

13 never had breaks, there weren't side quests of any kind until the very end of the game and all that was were generic monster hunts with no dialogue. The combat was slow and honestly I played 13 that game was hella easy, just like XV there is no challenge to them games. NOBODY IN THIS PARTICULAR THREAD CARES ABOUT THOSE GAMES BRUH.

you replied to me so I replied back buddy

once again yall dikk riders, that's whats wrong with gaming

nikkaz can't judge individual games for what they are without bringing outside influences

your outrage is proof I'm right

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
you replied to me so I replied back buddy

once again yall dikk riders, that's whats wrong with gaming

nikkaz can't judge individual games for what they are without bringing outside influences

your outrage is proof I'm right

No you dumb nikka I'm replying to tell your bytch ass that there is a WHOLE FINAL FANTASY XV THREAD for you to go talk about that fukking game, this is the FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE THREAD bro where we want to talk about the FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE.

If you want to compare XV to 7R that is fine, GO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT AND GET OUT OF HERE. You act like a fukking woman giving your opinion in settings where it is completely uncalled for and unwanted. Nobody in this thread this morning mentioned XV until you did, we were discussing a fukking poll about FF7R and all of a sudden 'Oh yeah I love this trasg ass one button combat sausage fest in FFXV with the most dry ass explotation ever because there is NOTHING TO DO IN THIS GAME cause that is my fantasy to have a road trip with just my homeboys where we literally leave all the females at home and don't want them to join us at all because it's male bonding time.' Go make a thread for your love of that game nikka and stay out of here if you don't like it so bad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you dumb nikka I'm replying to tell your bytch ass that there is a WHOLE FINAL FANTASY XV THREAD for you to go talk about that fukking game, this is the FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE THREAD bro where we want to talk about the FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE.

If you want to compare XV to 7R that is fine, GO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT AND GET OUT OF HERE. You act like a fukking woman giving your opinion in settings where it is completely uncalled for and unwanted. Nobody in this thread this morning mentioned XV until you did, we were discussing a fukking poll about FF7R and all of a sudden 'Oh yeah I love this trasg ass one button combat sausage fest in FFXV with the most dry ass explotation ever because there is NOTHING TO DO IN THIS GAME cause that is my fantasy to have a road trip with just my homeboys where we literally leave all the females at home and don't want them to join us at all because it's male bonding time.' Go make a thread for your love of that game nikka and stay out of here if you don't like it so bad.

I beat the game, I'm not allowed to talk about it fukk outta here, the game is overrated and the combat is trash, get over it

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I beat the game, I'm not allowed to talk about it fukk outta here, the game is overrated and the combat is trash, get over it

No nikka you came in here and started talking about Final Fantasy XV which is the WORST Final Fantasy game EVER bro. Nobody cares about that trash ass game, most real fans of the series don't even bring it up because IT SUCKS. You are the only person who champions that game as some kind of masterpiece bro. XV is trash just like your opinions bro. You get the fukk over it, you have a Hall of Shame stamp for a reason because 98% of the shyt you say is trash and straight trolling for shock value.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No nikka you came in here and started talking about Final Fantasy XV which is the WORST Final Fantasy game EVER bro. Nobody cares about that trash ass game, most real fans of the series don't even bring it up because IT SUCKS. You are the only person who champions that game as some kind of masterpiece bro. XV is trash just like your opinions bro. You get the fukk over it, you have a Hall of Shame stamp for a reason because 98% of the shyt you say is trash and straight trolling for shock value.

It's not the worst, the media hated the beginning so you hate it

they said this game was good before it even came out, so you think its good

that's what I'm saying, nikkaz dikk riders, not real gamers, don't understand gaming, they just like wasting time

I brought a PRO again just to play this game, after I Switched to PC gaming, I was all in, I either convinced myself the game was good when I first play through, now that I'm replaying on my oled, I realize this game is trash and i brought into the hype

its just facts, I can acknowledge facts, you can't, the combat is terrible, there is no replay factor in this game, everything people hated about XV is in this game, XV had better side quest then these terrible sidequest, these are by far the worst sidequest in any Final Fantasy game

at least you sidequest in XV gave you reason to explore the map, you got to do shyt like climb a volcano, and rewarded by discovering royal arms when you weren't even looking for them, it made sense

this game is an INSULT to the players time, this game does not respect the player's time at all

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Where da hoes @? I can’t play a game with no hoes.

I like playing with Tifa.

:russ::mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Where da hoes @? I can’t play a game with no hoes.

I like playing with Tifa.

Tifa is the only logical choice... not to mention she is the cannon girl anyway. :noah:

Aerith :scust:

Bruh I remember in XV when you pull up to that gas station and that Cindy chick was right there looking fine as hell and what do these cupcakes do, leave her ass at that gas station in the middle of the desert and NOBODY fukked. :gucci:

Then you get to that one town and Gladio sister is there and she clearly wants Nocts penis... and he doesn't fukk or even interact with the bytch... at all except to friendzone HIMSELF and once again they leave her there to continue on their 'boys' trip. :stopitslime:

Even his soon to be future wife this nikka Noct didn't do shyt in the ONE OPPURTUNITY HE HAD, he once again left the broad to go be with his homeboys. :mindblown:

fukk that homies over hoes ass game them nikkas was straight :dame:.

Say what you want about my nikka Cloud cause he is kinda lame too character wise, but at least he had bytches who he actually fukked with. :hubie:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Tifa is the only logical choice... not to mention she is the cannon girl anyway. :noah:

Aerith :scust:

Bruh I remember in XV when you pull up to that gas station and that Cindy chick was right there looking fine as hell and what do these cupcakes do, leave her ass at that gas station in the middle of the desert and NOBODY fukked. :gucci:

Then you get to that one town and Gladio sister is there and she clearly wants Nocts penis... and he doesn't fukk or even interact with the bytch... at all except to friendzone HIMSELF and once again they leave her there to continue on their 'boys' trip. :stopitslime:

Even his soon to be future wife this nikka Noct didn't do shyt in the ONE OPPURTUNITY HE HAD, he once again left the broad to go be with his homeboys. :mindblown:

fukk that homies over hoes ass game them nikkas was straight :dame:.

Say what you want about my nikka Cloud cause he is kinda lame too character wise, but at least he had bytches who he actually fukked with. :hubie:
Lmao I don’t know if you remember, but there was a part in FF7 Remake where Barret asked Tifa for a massage.

Everyone tryna get some Tifa.

FF7 and FF7 Remake just look so much more interesting than any other FF.

That is the best FF IMO, it is what made FF today.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Lmao I don’t know if you remember, but there was a part in FF7 Remake where Barrett asked Tifa for a massage.

Everyone tryna get some Tifa.

FF7 and FF7 Remake just look so much more interesting than any other FF.

That is the best FF IMO, it is what made FF today.

I remember everybody wants to fukk Tifa. :ahh:.

Aerith :hhh:

FF7 is looked upon so highly because it has a really good story and the character interactions in the game.

And honestly people need to stop calling it a turn based RPG only FF1-3 were truly turn based, 4-9 were all ATB where the enemies will still attack while you are picking commands and the ATB gauge will still build up for enemies and allies while you are picking commands it is not a traditional turn based game and never was.