Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Game was amazing, almost perfect.

Polls shows how much people world wide low don't like black Characters

Don't tell me they hated Barrett, but loved Aerith trash ass?

I swear the remake made me hate Aerith. She annoying as hell in the story and she is TRASH to play as with the wierd way she moves and controls.

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
21 minutes... can I get some cliff notes?

Summarizing:

Yeah, your comments about Barret & Aerith are spot on for all the regions, especially Asia. She was first and Barret was last, however, they both were the least preferred to play in battle as Cloud/Tifa were ahead.

Everyone hated Kyrie the most out of the new characters, even in Asia. Europe despised Chadley and everyone seemed to love Jessie a lot(Biggs & Wedge were loved, but to a lesser extent).

Turks were pretty much everyone's favorite villains with Palmer & Roche bringing up the rear.

Additional content, map design & the game's ending were the three least favorite things about the game.

Newbs to the game liked all of the aspects more then vets besides graphics & Tifa's "PERSONALITY":mjgrin:. Veterans also enjoyed the main party banter much more but disliked the story more then newbies.

Favorite summons were Bahamut, Shiva & Ifrit. Chocobo Chick was last.

People seem to want them to take their time to release longer games so their won't be too many parts.

Side quests, end game content & game length were the top 3 of things to improve and 87% wanted Nomura to remain in charge of the project.

By the way, I agree with you, @Dallas' 4 Eva. I found Aerith extremely annoying in this remake and Barret is by far and away the best thing about this game. It seems a lot of people agree with that about Barret and are wondering what bullshyt this survey is on.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Summarizing:

Yeah, your comments about Barret & Aerith are spot on for all the regions, especially Asia. She was first and Barret was last, however, they both were the least preferred to play in battle as Cloud/Tifa were ahead.

Everyone hated Kyrie the most out of the new characters, even in Asia. Europe despised Chadley and everyone seemed to love Jessie a lot(Biggs & Wedge were loved, but to a lesser extent).

Turks were pretty much everyone's favorite villains with Palmer & Roche bringing up the rear.

Additional content, map design & the game's ending were the three least favorite things about the game.

Newbs to the game liked all of the aspects more then vets besides graphics & Tifa's "PERSONALITY":mjgrin:. Veterans also enjoyed the main party banter much more but disliked the story more then newbies.

Favorite summons were Bahamut, Shiva & Ifrit. Chocobo Chick was last.

People seem to want them to take their time to release longer games so their won't be too many parts.

Side quests, end game content & game length were the top 3 of things to improve and 87% wanted Nomura to remain in charge of the project.

By the way, I agree with you, @Dallas' 4 Eva. I found Aerith extremely annoying in this remake and Barret is by far and away the best thing about this game. It seems a lot of people agree with that about Barret and are wondering what bullshyt this survey is on.

Barrett and Tifa definitely got done justice in the remake, they definitely feel more like real characters now instead of sidekicks. Cloud kind of lived up to my expectations, but didn't exceed them if that makes sense so he is a push. Aerith is annoying I can't wait for Sephiroth to do his thing.

Tifa once you know how to play her is BY FAR the most fun and second most OP character in the game(only second to Cloud equipped with the Gotterdamerung(sp?) you get from Pride and Joy). Tifa is a non stop damage dealing machine bruh. :banderas:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I hope part 2 is like 50 hours to complete. Give us a good ass chunk of the game and then release part 3 on PS5 exclusively.

Pretty sure by the time part 2 comes out it will be PS5 exclusive. I don't think it's gonna take long for people to adopt these new consoles, given both consoles are having trash releases with no games and people still gonna cop first day.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
@Interloper watched the video and basically as I thought they gonna turn this game into a Tifa vs Aerith thing just like with the OG game cause I saw the numbers, they are neck and neck. That shyt is annoying truth be told because the OG gave fairly conclusive answers to that shyt, and it takes away from a great story and the other characters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm replaying it again on my oled, and this game is kinda trash to be honest
I enjoyed XV a lot more, I play it 100 hrs on PS4 and PC, I can't see myself playing through this whole game again, the combat is just not enjoyable, and thats all you do in the game, there's no traversal, moving characters around the environment is not satisfying unlike XV where the controls felt good moving the character around, game is overrated simply because its Final Fantasy VII, The game looks better in 1080p with super sampling enabled than it does in 4k HDR on a oled no cap
The Unreal Engine is hot garbage
There's no single moment in this game that looks better graphical than the train scene in Final Fantasy XV when Shiva freezes Aryden, that whole sequence looked photo realistic even on the ps4

The textures on the clothes, and the environments everything was better in XV, character models only have details in cutscenes, which don't even look like movies in XV, just more detailed versions of the game engine models, this a prime example of how people cannot be objecting about games, people wanted to hate XV just because, they wanted to like this game just because, even though you zero mobility with character you control, and you spam the same attacks the whole game, it's not an action game

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm replaying it again on my oled, and this game is kinda trash to be honest
I enjoyed XV a lot more, I play it 100 hrs on PS4 and PC, I can't see myself playing through this whole game again, the combat is just not enjoyable, and thats all you do in the game, there's no traversal, moving characters around the environment is not satisfying unlike XV where the controls felt good moving the character around, game is overrated simply because its Final Fantasy VII, The game looks better in 1080p with super sampling enabled than it does in 4k HDR on a oled no cap
The Unreal Engine is hot garbage
There's no single moment in this game that looks better graphical than the train scene in Final Fantasy XV when Shiva freezes Aryden, that whole sequence looked photo realistic even on the ps4

The textures on the clothes, and the environments everything was better in XV, character models only have details in cutscenes, which don't even look like movies in XV, just more detailed versions of the game engine models, this a prime example of how people cannot be objecting about games, people wanted to hate XV just because, they wanted to like this game just because, even though you zero mobility with character you control, and you spam the same attacks the whole game, it's not an action game
I'm playing FFXV on PC right now and it's not fair to compare the graphics because on PC it looks amazing especially at higher resolution+ NVIDIA Voxel being on :wow:

Combat is not as bad as I felt it was before but it can get hectic and in some small areas the camera can be a bytch. The "mobility" thing you mentioned is not really something comparable as FFVII isn't meant to play like XV and is more on the ground ish and more methodical. FFXV it's just a mash up of mad shyt going on in battles.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm playing FFXV on PC right now and it's not fair to compare the graphics because on PC it looks amazing especially at higher resolution+ NVIDIA Voxel being on :wow:

Combat is not as bad as I felt it was before but it can get hectic and in some small areas the camera can be a bytch. The "mobility" thing you mentioned is not really something comparable as FFVII isn't meant to play like XV and is more on the ground ish and more methodical. FFXV it's just a mash up of mad shyt going on in battles.

IT looks better on pro too, plus pro has performance mode, I didn't say about being played like XV, the movement is stiff, even when not in combat, moving the character fills stiff

the combat is stiff, its like mmorpg, its not an action style like it was first promoted, they might as well made it turn based it, running around the arena like kingdom hearts on playstation is the best way to avoid attacks, its just sloppy, its not fun, you chain together materia and just wipe out bosses, it takes no skill, there is no replay value, moving around the environment is not fun, there is no exploration, there is no immersion, its not better than XV people are just dikk riders