Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally beat it. Sephiroth whooped my mothafukking ass I had to restart from the fukking beginning nikka was heated I put the game down said I’ll try again next week.

So I watched a YouTube vid and tried again this time using Ice and I fukked his ass up. Easy peasy. Why is ice so effective? That’s kinda odd. Gonna have to look for the spoiler thread cause the ending made no freaking sense.
Was the game better than the OG

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Was the game better than the OG
FF7R had pacing issues. The quality was top-notch. I haven’t played the OG since the game actually first released. This game supposed to cover 10 percent of the game. So as far as that 10 percent in the OG is concerned then YES it is better than that 10 percent in the original. However they had to pad the fukk out of this game with filler to do so. That’s where the pacing issues comes in. Also, they under-delivered on the above city shyt they were bragging about in the previews. They made it seem like there would be more exploration in the city above the slums but there wasn’t.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
FF7R had pacing issues. The quality was top-notch. I haven’t played the OG since the game actually first released. This game supposed to cover 10 percent of the game. So as far as that 10 percent in the OG is concerned then YES it is better than that 10 percent in the original. However they had to pad the fukk out of this game with filler to do so. That’s where the pacing issues comes in. Also, they under-delivered on the above city shyt they were bragging about in the previews. They made it seem like there would be more exploration in the city above the slums but there wasn’t.

Big facts. If you gonna change up the story and how things happen, you might as well i introduce new lore.

concise

Veteran
Daps
If you were 16yrs old when this thread started

You are now 21

Furthermore.. Anyone who was 16 -21 when the original was released

could potentially be a grandfather
By the time this entire remake drops..

:flabbynsick: The world has changed and this game still isn't out yet

:dead:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Also, they under-delivered on the above city shyt they were bragging about in the previews. They made it seem like there would be more exploration in the city above the slums but there wasn’t.

By far my biggest issue with this game. Made even worse by chapter 14 which, dungeon-wise, repeats the collapsed runway and sewer dungeons (+repeat boss fight vs Abzu).

They could've done more either in Jesse's chapter or just chapter 14 to include an above-plate chapter.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Top Secrets is kicking my ass :mjcry:

specifically bahamut. Dont have enough MP to keep him stunlocked...

EDIT: Just beat it. IDK y they let Pride and Joy be the last fight. U just gotta fukk his legs up and u win

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I can’t quiet remember as I played this game as a kid but is Marlene supposed to be Barrets real daughter?:russ::russ:

Hell is Barret even black? because these Japanese are weird as hell, up until not long ago I thought darkshine from one punch man was black.:mjlol::mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I can’t quiet remember as I played this game as a kid but is Marlene supposed to be Barrets real daughter?:russ::russ:

Hell is Barret even black? because these Japanese are weird as hell, up until not long ago I thought darkshine from one punch man was black.:mjlol::mjlol:
Marlene is his old friend dyne’s daughter.

Barret is Black, he talks Black, sounds Black, etc. if they come out saying anything else, it’s because of hating.

His last name is Wallace.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Barret is Black, he talks Black, sounds Black, etc. if they come out saying anything else, it’s because of hating.

I know he is breh it’s just with Japanese people you never can tell. Loving this game though they really did an outstanding job with it. I have genuinely cracked up at some parts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

He not black, he don't even have a nikka hair, its clear in this game

he only talked black because of English translation, he clearly some kind of pacific islander, even his character art in the OG he is a red skin asian, he don't got nikka hair his hair is straight, he just shaved at the sides and the low polygon count in the OG made it look like he had a hi top fade

The nikka sounds ridiculous in the remake, like Tropic Thunder Robert downy jr

Balla

Superstar
Daps
He not black, he don't even have a nikka hair, its clear in this game

he only talked black because of English translation, he clearly some kind of pacific islander, even his character art in the OG he is a red skin asian, he don't got nikka hair his hair is straight, he just shaved at the sides and the low polygon count in the OG made it look like he had a hi top fade

The nikka sounds ridiculous in the remake, like Tropic Thunder Robert downy jr
Lol do you want them to give him a fro like that other dude from FF13?

Even his voice actor's Black.

I’m saying, if they ever say anything about him not being Black, they’re lying.

His last name is Wallace, what Asians you know with that last name?