Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Ff7-barret.png

To Master Teacher, this is clearly a Red-Skinned Asian :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Looks more like a bad Mr. T knockoff to me.

GettyImages-531945060-mr-t-compressor.jpg

Daps
:patrice: I feel like I may have rushed to the ending. What level was ya party at heading into the last part? I mean, that’s if I’m even at the last part.

You know on the bridge chasing after sepiroth. Why level were you guys at? I might get washed.

Daps
Finally beat it. Gonna keep it 100, game was amazing, but was definitely catered towards people who played the OG version and Crisis Core and all that shyt. Aside from blowing up reactors to get back at Shinra, had no clue what the story was about. No clue what the Cloud, Sepiroth connection was, no clue who that Zack nikka is and what he has to do with anything :russ:

The Sepiroth fight was ill tho, I wanted that 1 v 1 tho :birdman:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finally beat it. Gonna keep it 100, game was amazing, but was definitely catered towards people who played the OG version and Crisis Core and all that shyt. Aside from blowing up reactors to get back at Shinra, had no clue what the story was about. No clue what the Cloud, Sepiroth connection was, no clue who that Zack nikka is and what he has to do with anything :russ:

Gonna have to play the OG then.

concise

Veteran
Daps

lol, I kept seeing in a bunch of reviews that spoilers to the story were everywhere, I still wasn't quite sure where they were supposed to be, even right up to the end. :skip:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think they should keep the world map big but add stuff along the way to each town so that you're not just walking with nothing going on. I doubt they'll just leave it the same as now you have much more capable technology that allows for real time cutscenes/battles in the middle of playing so I expect it to open up with them walking to Kalm and maybe something new pops up before you get there.
They're going to have to....with the world map or not

Theres too few stuff happening in the original game from town to town as it is now

Looking forward to Bibelheim and Golden Saucer

Also underwater reactor

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
They're going to have to....with the world map or not

Theres too few stuff happening in the original game from town to town as it is now

Looking forward to Bibelheim and Golden Saucer

Also underwater reactor

Red 13s arc with has dad might make a breh shed some tears in the next game. One of my favorite parts of the OG

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Dam finished this a few hours ago and it is simply amazing. I will have to see what TLOU2, GOT and Cyberpunk are all about but this is looking like it might be the one this year. Such a thrilling game from start to finish and I loved the surprise.