Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man these three super spirits are fukking me up, i gotta go buy multiple hp materias n stack. worse part is if i give areith my magnify then in the first portion without her i'm going to be wasting mp healing everyone individually. any tips

concise

Veteran
Daps
man these three super spirits are fukking me up, i gotta go buy multiple hp materias n stack. worse part is if i give areith my magnify then in the first portion without her i'm going to be wasting mp healing everyone individually. any tips

How many healing materias do you have, did you level any of them up?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo I finally copped this joint.

I played the OG when it first dropped in 97 and replayed it a few months ago.

Anyways, I'm 10 hours in but is it me or did square add a shyt load of filler scenarios to drag the game longer than needs be?

I feel like square did this on purpose so they can milk this game for as much cash as possible. Hence selling the game in parts.

:patrice:

The train graveyard part. The OG was like a 5 minute walk through. Without fighting, 3 minutes tops. The remake dragged it to dam near 2 hours and made that typical ghost enemy a boss.

:shaq2:

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still haven’t finished this game:russ:
I played it the first day and still haven't picked it back up. Never made it to the part where you first see Tifa. I think either tomorrow or next weekend I'll get back to it since I doubt I'll finish The Last of Us Part 2.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I played it the first day and still haven't picked it back up. Never made it to the part where you first see Tifa. I think either tomorrow or next weekend I'll get back to it since I doubt I'll finish The Last of Us Part 2.
Why aren’t you finishing TLOU2? That’s what I’m playing now.

OT: Great game. Took me a while to finish it too. I just wish in hard mode, you can’t collect items at all. I hated opening crates to get a potion or something you couldn’t use.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:whew: Finally got to destinys crossroads on hard mode, i put in 109 hours of playtime during quarantine :damn:.

The game is so much more fun on hard mode, some boss battles were frustrating but felt rewarding once you beat them. I loved that they didnt really fukk with the materia system. I only wish the enemy skill materia was as useful as it was in the original with spells like big guard,white wind, trine etc....enemy skill was essential in the original

Even tho im still not really feeling the whisperers storyline they added, they really captured the essence of the original and we got to relive many classic scenes from the original

Also the Ancient History video you see in the shinra building is probably the most beautiful shyt i have ever seen in 4k, so dope

9.8/10. GOTY

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I got the goddamurugg or whatever that shyt is called, equipped elemental and fire on armor and walked through that Bahamut and ifirt fight (them heals :mjlit:) . Last battle was easy, just wasn’t expecting that strong ass laser cannon off the bat. Want to wrap this up but the fused super whisper bahamut is trouble.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Marlene is his old friend dyne’s daughter.

Barret is Black, he talks Black, sounds Black, etc. if they come out saying anything else, it’s because of hating.

His last name is Wallace.
Apparently the character was inspired by Mr. T as well. so he's either black or robert downey jr from tropic thunder status.
Plus the voice actor is black too.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Apparently the character was inspired by Mr. T as well. so he's either black or robert downey jr from tropic thunder status.
He’s a breh. Definitely see Mr. T in him.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finally beat it. Jessie and Biggs still alive. Thought I wouldn't think that since they were whatever characters in the OG but the character development in the remake was dope.

:blessed:

After getting through the train graveyard and headed towards the pillar, I knew the inevitable was going to happen to those 2. I had on the :mjcry:face before proceeding.

Part 2 better be HZD open world feel.

Mobbin the open world in that dune buggy, Cid's plane in the ocean and flying around with the airship is going to be sick as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The character was not inspired by Mr T, the english translation of the original game gave him the Mr. T type personality, which he doesn't even have in this game, his voice actor sounds like a white person trying to sound black even though he's black, its even a black voice is the fake tough guy voice, the black guy in Devil May Cry 5 has a white voice actor and sounds like him.

His hair is straight, the nikka is not black, he a bircial at the most, he really suppose to be a dark skin asian like Tidus, some kind of pacific islander, people only think he had a flat top head because the polygon graphics on FInal Fantasy VII had a block on top of his head, but his art work he always had straight hair just with the sides shaved off

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The character was not inspired by Mr T, the english translation of the original game gave him the Mr. T type personality, which he doesn't even have in this game, his voice actor sounds like a white person trying to sound black even though he's black, its even a black voice is the fake tough guy voice, the black guy in Devil May Cry 5 has a white voice actor and sounds like him.

His hair is straight, the nikka is not black, he a bircial at the most, he really suppose to be a dark skin asian like Tidus, some kind of pacific islander, people only think he had a flat top head because the polygon graphics on FInal Fantasy VII had a block on top of his head, but his art work he always had straight hair just with the sides shaved off

The nikka's name is BARRETT WALLACE