Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
hell house on hard :damn:
Use level 1 spells to keep it pressured

When God Mode barrier is up, switch to
Aerith/cloud to stock up on atb, and never use abilities and spells when the barrier is up

When the barrier goes down, immediately use the correct spell to exploit its weakness (Lv1 spell)

When the House is pressured, switch to cloud and hammer it in operator mode. Use focused thrust as much as u can

save limits and summons for the final phase. Also use the max level spells for the final phase.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Use level 1 spells to keep it pressured

When God Mode barrier is up, switch to
Aerith/cloud to stock up on atb, and never use abilities and spells when the barrier is up

When the barrier goes down, immediately use the correct spell to exploit its weakness (Lv1 spell)

When the House is pressured, switch to cloud and hammer it in operator mode. Use focused thrust as much as u can

save limits and summons for the final phase. Also use the max level spells for the final phase.
:salute:
:sadcam:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:salute:
:sadcam:
also during phase 2, when the house starts charging at you, u can use "counterstance" and that will pressure it

In phase 1, when the battle starts, u can immediately have cloud use Blizzaga, and switch to aerith and have her cast an Arcane Ward on cloud, and cloud will shoot off 2 blizzaga's, which will raise the stagger meter a ton.

This boss was giving me hell last week, but once u realize when to attack, and the fact that it's easy to pressure, it becomes more manageable

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I forgot to ask this, but did y’all peep those 3 whispers at the end were based on Cloud, Barret, and Tifa?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I forgot to ask this, but did y’all peep those 3 whispers at the end were based on Cloud, Barret, and Tifa?

I thought so at first, but the Ultimania confirmed that they're Kadaj/the other brehs from Advent Children (whose weapons were also a sword, gat and fists). More gems from the Ultimania:

- Kitase says there is speculation there will be 3 parts, but they are just doing things one step at a time.

- Nomura says the release date for the next part depends on how big a chunk it will be. Smaller part = faster development.

- Quote from Kitase: "We're not drastically changing the story and making it into something completely different than the original. Even though its a Remake, please assume the story of FF7 will continue as FF7 always has from here on out."

- Character Ages
Rufus: 30
Tseng: 30
Reno: 28
Rude: 30
Reeves: 35
Biggs: 25
Jessie: 23
Wedge: 20
Cloud: 21
Tifa: 20
Barret: 35

- In Wall Market chapter, Andrea Rhodea (the dancer) and Jules (the gym manager) are actually siblings.

- The penultimate boss has 3 elite smaller versions: Rubrum, Viridi, and Croceo. They use the same weapons and fighting style as Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo from Advent Children.

- These 3 bosses also form a Bahamut clone. The Advent Children trio summons Bahamut in that movie as well.

- 2021 date for part 2 is out of the question.

- Kazushige Nojima says he wants to add Crisis Core locations in future installments.

- Cloud is 5'7". Barret is 6'4".

- Cloud is physically 21 but is mentally 16. He is missing 5 years of his life.

- 4 types of Sephiroth in the game:
* The one that only Cloud sees, like in Chapter 2.
* The black-robed men being used by Sephiroth, who seek the Reunion.
* Sephiroth inside Cloud's memory.
* The Sephiroth at the end which everyone can see and interact with.

- The cartoon dog picture at the Zack flashback at the end is important.

- Nomura: We wanted to have the last boss fight take place at the highway in Midgar, which arises questions that I cannot answer. There is a character who’s alive, which leads to a great mystery.
- Nomura (FFVIIR Ultimania): "I can't let you know the true meaning of "Remake" yet. Talk to me in a few years (laughs)."

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I thought so at first, but the Ultimania confirmed that they're Kadaj/the other brehs from Advent Children (whose weapons were also a sword, gat and fists). More gems from the Ultimania:

- Kitase says there is speculation there will be 3 parts, but they are just doing things one step at a time.

- Nomura says the release date for the next part depends on how big a chunk it will be. Smaller part = faster development.

- Quote from Kitase: "We're not drastically changing the story and making it into something completely different than the original. Even though its a Remake, please assume the story of FF7 will continue as FF7 always has from here on out."

- Character Ages
Rufus: 30
Tseng: 30
Reno: 28
Rude: 30
Reeves: 35
Biggs: 25
Jessie: 23
Wedge: 20
Cloud: 21
Tifa: 20
Barret: 35

- In Wall Market chapter, Andrea Rhodea (the dancer) and Jules (the gym manager) are actually siblings.

- The penultimate boss has 3 elite smaller versions: Rubrum, Viridi, and Croceo. They use the same weapons and fighting style as Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo from Advent Children.

- These 3 bosses also form a Bahamut clone. The Advent Children trio summons Bahamut in that movie as well.

- 2021 date for part 2 is out of the question.

- Kazushige Nojima says he wants to add Crisis Core locations in future installments.

- Cloud is 5'7". Barret is 6'4".

- Cloud is physically 21 but is mentally 16. He is missing 5 years of his life.

- 4 types of Sephiroth in the game:
* The one that only Cloud sees, like in Chapter 2.
* The black-robed men being used by Sephiroth, who seek the Reunion.
* Sephiroth inside Cloud's memory.
* The Sephiroth at the end which everyone can see and interact with.

- The cartoon dog picture at the Zack flashback at the end is important.

- Nomura: We wanted to have the last boss fight take place at the highway in Midgar, which arises questions that I cannot answer. There is a character who’s alive, which leads to a great mystery.
- Nomura (FFVIIR Ultimania): "I can't let you know the true meaning of "Remake" yet. Talk to me in a few years (laughs)."
Yeah I heard it was them too, but when I fought again I noticed that Cloud, Barret, and Tifa faced each one that attacks like them; like the sword, gun, and fists.

But what they said does make sense though.

I wanted to know with the Sephiroth that everyone sees, what is he exactly?

I know in the cutscene after you beat him and Cloud lands the last hit, he turns in to a bunch of whispers.

What is the last Sephiroth exactly?

And where can I find the book for free online?

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yeah I heard it was them too, but when I fought again I noticed that Cloud, Barret, and Tifa faced each one that attacks like them; like the sword, gun, and fists.

But what they said does make sense though.

I wanted to know with the Sephiroth that everyone sees, what is he exactly?

I know in the cutscene after you beat him and Cloud lands the last hit, he turns in to a bunch of whispers.

What is the last Sephiroth exactly?

And where can I find the book for free online?
The book is only in Japanese, we're all going off a few ladies who translated it. I have no idea where you could find it.

After you defeat the harbinger Sephiroth seems to absorb him, I think he's become a true virus like Jenova (who appeared to the Cetra in their image) and can play with matter. The Jenova we fight in the Shinra building is called "Dreamweaver", which can't be a coincidence.

There is still the physical Sephiroth in the Northern Crater, it's still unclear who we're fighting.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
On chapter 17 and I’m really enjoying the story. Crazy cuz I don’t really remember much from the first one. So I’m low key kinda drawing conclusions fro what I know in general and the foreshadowing.

but, on the flip side, I don’t think the original had this much fleshed out anyway.

And I low key feel over powered. It’s odd that I haven’t had to grind at all. Usually in OG rpgs there was always that one boss that you couldn’t get past until you had certain gear and or we’re a certain lvl.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On chapter 11, combat is great, its a lot to take in and i really hate having waste atb to access each new enemy as they come, can't wait to take that shyt out of my eq slot but i know its necessary. Just stole a dope weapon off a boss in the train yard. Dialog is still cringy as hell... like they throw in the most unnecessary lines turning making moments awkward as hell. The interactive moments are slow and clunky, down to opening doors and operating cranes. It completely slows the flow of the game and i fukking hate having to shimmy through tight spots, WOAT animation. But with all that said:wow: i just wish there were more enemies, the rats are completely unnecessary and they only put them there so you can feel your level progression by one shotting them but fukk that just keep giving me enemies that match my level and keep me on my toes. If i wanna fight low level rats i would just go back to slums. Looking forward to hard mode at this point