Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
On chapter 17 and I’m really enjoying the story. Crazy cuz I don’t really remember much from the first one. So I’m low key kinda drawing conclusions fro what I know in general and the foreshadowing.

but, on the flip side, I don’t think the original had this much fleshed out anyway.

And I low key feel over powered. It’s odd that I haven’t had to grind at all. Usually in OG rpgs there was always that one boss that you couldn’t get past until you had certain gear and or we’re a certain lvl.

Normal mode is quite easy, but they OD on hard mode. Will have you :whoo:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Normal mode is quite easy, but they OD on hard mode. Will have you :whoo:
Hard mode wasn’t too bad. Hell house was easier the first time on hard compared to the second when I had to get another dress.

Idk what happened, but that was a fight.

The hardest boss for me and to be those 3 whispers. I had no idea what to do, but use Cloud’s limit break.

Sephiroth wasn’t as difficult.

Questions for you:

1. Did you use limit breaks against those three whispers? If not, what was your strategy?

2. I don’t think I did any damage with my limit breaks with Cloud for some reason. Did that happen to you?

I kept using limit breaks and it barely did any damage at all.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Hard mode wasn’t too bad. Hell house was easier the first time on hard compared to the second when I had to get another dress.

Idk what happened, but that was a fight.

The hardest boss for me and to be those 3 whispers. I had no idea what to do, but use Cloud’s limit break.

Sephiroth wasn’t as difficult.

Questions for you:

1. Did you use limit breaks against those three whispers? If not, what was your strategy?

2. I don’t think I did any damage with my limit breaks with Cloud for some reason. Did that happen to you?

I kept using limit breaks and it barely did any damage at all.

1. I think I saved my limit breaks for when they merge into Whisper Bahamut, and I think I used it to stagger him rather than kill him. Once he was staggered my Tifa yammed him up.

Regarding the whispers, I think I noticed that the yellow one couldn't handle physical attacks as well so my Cloud and Tifa wailed on him while Aerith/Barret healed. Once one was gone I don't remember them being too challenging.

Hard mode bosses that gave me the sweats:

- Hell House
- Arsenal (Shinra fight vs Barret, Aerith and Red XIII)
- Rufus, still can't stand this fukker.
- one if the Abzu fights

I had the GOTTERDAMMERUNG on me though.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
1. I think I saved my limit breaks for when they merge into Whisper Bahamut, and I think I used it to stagger him rather than kill him. Once he was staggered my Tifa yammed him up.

Regarding the whispers, I think I noticed that the yellow one couldn't handle physical attacks as well so my Cloud and Tifa wailed on him while Aerith/Barret healed. Once one was gone I don't remember them being too challenging.

- Hell House
- one if the Abzu fights

Did you notice the limit break thing with Sephiroth?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

- Hell House
- one if the Abzu fights

lol and they got dudes on youtube speedrunning those fights like it's nothing

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
how do you think they should handle the world map in the sequel? Are we gonna be running to our destinations for 10-20 minutes like skyrim? We getting vehicles like FFXV?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Finally beat it. Sephiroth whooped my mothafukking ass I had to restart from the fukking beginning nikka was heated I put the game down said I’ll try again next week.

So I watched a YouTube vid and tried again this time using Ice and I fukked his ass up. Easy peasy. Why is ice so effective? That’s kinda odd. Gonna have to look for the spoiler thread cause the ending made no freaking sense.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Manuscripts obtained.... 11/56

What the fukk

Aight I ain’t playing Hard Mode right now I don’t have time for this shyt.
Lol hard mode is how you get the rest. At least it gives you something to look forward to to collect.

:yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do you think they should handle the world map in the sequel? Are we gonna be running to our destinations for 10-20 minutes like skyrim? We getting vehicles like FFXV?
I think they should keep the world map big but add stuff along the way to each town so that you're not just walking with nothing going on. I doubt they'll just leave it the same as now you have much more capable technology that allows for real time cutscenes/battles in the middle of playing so I expect it to open up with them walking to Kalm and maybe something new pops up before you get there.