Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
If you won, you would be the first that I have seen use Cloud, Barret, and Tifa.

I used Cloud, Barret, and Aerith. It helped me a lot because Barret is a tank and Aerith has a lot of MP.

Barret is great on Leviathan, just keep shooting him when he’s flying.

When I fought Bahamut, I kept using Barret for long range attacks and would switch often.

You really need to have barrier or manawall on for bahamut because he will use his super move and that’s it.

Make sure that you use revival earrings too and make sure you have them when you face bahamut.

Magnify and Barrier.

Barret is the truth IMO.
Revival earrings :lupe:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I used cloud barter and tifa for Leviathan.

I just switched everyone’s gear to high magic attack and high magic defense leaning items.

Everyone had maxed out lightening.

Tifa has autocure and the elemental linked to lightening.

Cloud and barter had magic up materia

Cloud had that one materia where if I use a magic attack, another party member uses the same.

Barret had hp absorb linked to lightening.

I used Shiva mid way through the fight.

I only used magic On the dorsal fin when exposed

Cloud had maxed out chakra so I could heal without using mp. Two characters had maxed out cure materia.

I also had the materia where when you blocking your ATB guage builds faster. Since I couldn't Dodge his attakks. Everyone was Lvl 30

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Cloud, tifa Aerith; and I’m good on leviathan until he uses his super move and kills everyone but Aerith (has two hp materias, 7k health) and kills her before I can revive anyone. Or Aerith dies and I have no healer. I’m hip on switching that’s not my issue. May have to sub Aerith for barret for durability or use two long distance fighters n one close combat. Idk

ps- fukk eligor n dat bs reflect
aerith was a must for me to beat Bahamut

u tried using arcane ward and stun-locking him with firaga?

the only materia u need vs Bahamut is firaga. And u can pretty much use purple materia like HP, and MP up to bolster ur stats

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
aerith was a must for me to beat Bahamut

u tried using arcane ward and stun-locking him with firaga?

the only materia u need vs Bahamut is firaga. And u can pretty much use purple materia like HP, and MP up to bolster ur stats
noted

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you won, you would be the first that I have seen use Cloud, Barret, and Tifa.

I used Cloud, Barret, and Aerith. It helped me a lot because Barret is a tank and Aerith has a lot of MP.

Barret is great on Leviathan, just keep shooting him when he’s flying.

When I fought Bahamut, I kept using Barret for long range attacks and would switch often.

You really need to have barrier or manawall on for bahamut because he will use his super move and that’s it.

Make sure that you use revival earrings too and make sure you have them when you face bahamut.

Magnify and Barrier.

Barret is the truth IMO.
I won with Barrett cloud Tifa easily on normal

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only have to finish mastering the materias by chap 17 right ? Not 14? I’m finishing all the side quests in 14 but not close with finishing revival yet

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I only have to finish mastering the materias by chap 17 right ? Not 14? I’m finishing all the side quests in 14 but not close with finishing revival yet
I think the last time you see chadley is chapter 16 on normal mode. I think he only comes at chapter 17 on hard.

I’m guessing you’re trying to get bahamut?

You could grind at the coliseum.

Did you get the pedometer materia?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the last time you see chadley is chapter 16 on normal mode. I think he only comes at chapter 17 on hard.

I’m guessing you’re trying to get bahamut?

You could grind at the coliseum.

Did you get the pedometer materia?
Yes I got it and I’m using ap on i
Revive. So I am debating if I should stay and grind revive And then my higher ones or just do it naturally through fights abd yup trying to get bahamat

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yes I got it and I’m using ap on i
Revive. So I am debating if I should stay and grind revive And then my higher ones or just do it naturally through fights abd yup trying to get bahamat
If that’s all you got left you might as well grind until you get him. I got bahamut after I beat the game the first time, and still had to grind anyway.

You're gonna have to grind either way, and I don’t know what level you’re at, but that does take a long time.

All you have to do is the coliseum fights and keep doing that.

They’re quick fights and you should be good in an hour or 2 depending how much you have left.