Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So I'm chapter 18 and these 3 elemental boss guys are annoying as s**t. I beat them then they came right back. I'm just ready to be DONE so I can start Hard mode.

:lolbron:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Man so I’m facing the summons VR final challenge and Shiva (ice n elemental in armor slot) and the Fat Chocobo are easy. Leviathan is a pain and that’s because of the constant healing do to his large area of affect moves plus damaging him is hard as he’s a non elemental (tho he uses water :dahell: ) and moves a lot. I did it once and then behemoth ran threw me in a few minutes (:dame:) and that’s without ifirt coming out. didn’t even get to pride n joy. Any tips?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Man so I’m facing the summons VR final challenge and Shiva (ice n elemental in armor slot) and the Fat Chocobo are easy. Leviathan is a pain and that’s because of the constant healing do to his large area of affect moves plus damaging him is hard as he’s a non elemental (tho he uses water :dahell: ) and moves a lot. I did it once and then behemoth ran threw me in a few minutes (:dame:) and that’s without ifirt coming out. didn’t even get to pride n joy. Any tips?
Bahamut*

Who is your team? What part are you exactly losing on?

You have to keep switching players because he always attacks who you’re controlling.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I came back to Leviathan after finishing the game & he was light work (level 39). He was one shotting me prior which got annoying real quick

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Anybody beat the secret boss " pride and joy"?

I did all the prerequisites, got to the spot where u gotta defeat all the summons in a row on hard, and im stuck. This shyt is no joke

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You just begging for attention at this point

That's what he told me you silly bozo. Don't ever question my statements with nonsense
@TheMaster

I don’t know if it’s the whole game this shyt has a texture problem, I thought it was just me come to find out it’s everybody .... Nintendo 64/Ps1 textures .... polygons not loading ... looks really bad .... apparently when you get back into the city it’s not as much idk I’m still early

talked about in detail here at around 10:30