Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know if it’s the whole game this shyt has a texture problem, I thought it was just me come to find out it’s everybody .... Nintendo 64/Ps1 textures .... polygons not loading ... looks really bad .... apparently when you get back into the city it’s not as much idk I’m still early

talked about in detail here at around 10:30

Now say something you fukkin clown @CrimsonTider

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Come to find out, Kyrie and Mireille are actually real characters in the series.

They were in this book about the Turks.

They even said Aerith and Kyrie were friends.

:ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IJcX5om.gif

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Whenever I see these videos I'm like "aight ima light these bytches up" but Bahamut/Hell House just :mjlol: and I end up fighting for 20 minutes anyway.
Same here

:russ:

But I think all it really is is that you have to have fast atb and to keep using magic non-stop with Cloud and Aerith. Then with Tifa you have to keep using her stagger moves to keep the stagger longer.

It’s just that if you mess up and the summon can recover, your strategy is fukked!!

Can’t let up on them nikkas.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
How the hell do you beat Bahamut? His attacks practically take my entire team out with one hit...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Bahamut*

Who is your team? What part are you exactly losing on?

You have to keep switching players because he always attacks who you’re controlling.
Cloud, tifa Aerith; and I’m good on leviathan until he uses his super move and kills everyone but Aerith (has two hp materias, 7k health) and kills her before I can revive anyone. Or Aerith dies and I have no healer. I’m hip on switching that’s not my issue. May have to sub Aerith for barret for durability or use two long distance fighters n one close combat. Idk

ps- fukk eligor n dat bs reflect

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Cloud, tifa Aerith; and I’m good on leviathan until he uses his super move and kills everyone but Aerith (has two hp materias, 7k health) and kills her before I can revive anyone. Or Aerith dies and I have no healer. I’m hip on switching that’s not my issue. May have to sub Aerith for barret for durability or use two long distance fighters n one close combat. Idk

ps- fukk eligor n dat bs reflect
If you won, you would be the first that I have seen use Cloud, Barret, and Tifa.

I used Cloud, Barret, and Aerith. It helped me a lot because Barret is a tank and Aerith has a lot of MP.

Barret is great on Leviathan, just keep shooting him when he’s flying.

When I fought Bahamut, I kept using Barret for long range attacks and would switch often.

You really need to have barrier or manawall on for bahamut because he will use his super move and that’s it.

Make sure that you use revival earrings too and make sure you have them when you face bahamut.

Magnify and Barrier.

Barret is the truth IMO.