Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
A few weeks ago, brehs were mad about spoiling the fukking original that came out in 1997. :mjlol:

I just beat it Saturday myself. Talkin about the OG is one thing. If you wanna spoil the ending, there's a thread for that.
Where is the thread? I haven’t seen it in weeks. Do people even use that thread?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
A few weeks ago, brehs were mad about spoiling the fukking original that came out in 1997. :mjlol:

I just beat it Saturday myself. Talkin about the OG is one thing. If you wanna spoil the ending, there's a thread for that.
Yeah that's dikkish

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe that I missed so much shyt. I’m playing chapter 3 again and I just talked to the monster slayer chick for the first time and she gives you shyt.

I also missed talking to Johnny before going into the mansion.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The pride & Joy Boss gauntlet was a lot of fun, didn’t realise bringing a summon out forced bahumat to do mega flare whether you keep him in check or not tho, died the first time cos of that

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got this game the other day and I must say this game has some of the most overly dramatic/cringe dialog and scenes, I’m about to put this shyt in Japanese because the voice acting is unbearably corny. Side quest off the jump are absolutely trash, level design is garbage which is just a series of empty hallways w/ occasional chest. Nothing worse than having to explore a large empty area/town and having to kill rats just to pad the game time out. combat is good tho, that’s the only promising thing that’s getting me through this game so far but this shyt is underwhelming so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got this game the other day and I must say this game has some of the most overly dramatic/cringe dialog and scenes, I’m about to put this shyt in Japanese because the voice acting is unbearably corny. Side quest off the jump are absolutely trash, level design is garbage which is just a series of empty hallways w/ occasional chest. Nothing worse than having to explore a large empty area/town and having to kill rats just to pad the game time out. combat is good tho, that’s the only promising thing that’s getting me through this game so far but this shyt is underwhelming so far.
:patrice:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Barret was fine to me.

Same. Only in the very beginning did he seem a tad suspect acting-wise, but then I remembered that it was definitely more the script being true to his original characterization. Fortunately, they actually did him even better justice with adding more nuance and layers to him and the VA did about as great as allowed really. All the main players did great. Even Cloud's aloof, feigned stoicness was done with broad subtleties that translated better than the og ever could and elevated his characterization as well.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man how yall getting mp on hard mode, this shyt is a fukking hassle. i get it makes u play more strategic but damn i cant keep using soul drain to restock for one player then be down until i beat a boss who i need mp for. imma add mp absorption n wing it ig.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
man how yall getting mp on hard mode, this shyt is a fukking hassle. i get it makes u play more strategic but damn i cant keep using soul drain to restock for one player then be down until i beat a boss who i need mp for. imma add mp absorption n wing it ig.
What chapter are you on, and what are you using mp on? I save all my mp for bosses. For healing I use chakra and pray. Make sure you break all of the boxes to get mako shards for mp.