Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This game is hella good. Got to chapter 12:

A WHOLE PLATE DROPPED?! Who the hell does that?!!! :damn:

RIP Biggs, Jessie and Wedge :mjcry:

Barret screaming for his team and Marlene....damn :wow:

Was :ld: about Avalanche's methods at first, but after this? fukk Shinra :pacspit:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
What chapter are you on, and what are you using mp on? I save all my mp for bosses. For healing I use chakra and pray. Make sure you break all of the boxes to get mako shards for mp.
9 I think, at the coliseum fighting hell house, probably the hardest boss fight imo even in normal mode I had trouble. But I mainly use mp for healing or Manawall; healing ray is good until the damage is too high and my hp is low. Btw would anyone know why my prayer materia even though equipped isn’t showing up in battles.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I honestly haven't figured out how to gut Hell House on HARD MODE. I managed to kill him but I have the GOTTERDAMMERUNG on me so that takes a lot of credit.

He's easy enough to start but once he goes GOD MODE and throws out Tonberries and Sweepers :whoo:

All I know is you can poison his ass so hope you have that maxed out.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
9 I think, at the coliseum fighting hell house, probably the hardest boss fight imo even in normal mode I had trouble. But I mainly use mp for healing or Manawall; healing ray is good until the damage is too high and my hp is low. Btw would anyone know why my prayer materia even though equipped isn’t showing up in battles.
Ok so you can use all the mp you want really because this is the only real fight you have in this chapter. You might do side quests, but I don’t feel like you really need mp for that.

So do this: Focus on using Aerith more than Cloud. If you have aerith’s second limit break, make sure it’s equipped. Poison hellhouse a few times. When he puts his shield up I would attack his arms with Cloud, but for some reason I keep attacking the shield, so instead focus on when his shield goes down and use the opposite element of what hellhouse is. If you assess him you’ll see what to use.

For tonberrys, use triple slash on them or whatever, make sure to get them quick.

And the reason prayer isn’t working for you is because you need to have 2 ATB. I felt the same too before because I didn’t know you needed 2 atb for it, but that was normal mode and I just used cure or items. You need to build it up fast by just attacking relentlessly.

You got this.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No boss on this game on hard mode gave me any real trouble at all until I got to
Sephiroth
he was actually kind of a dikkhead on hard lol

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I honestly haven't figured out how to gut Hell House on HARD MODE. I managed to kill him but I have the GOTTERDAMMERUNG on me so that takes a lot of credit.

He's easy enough to start but once he goes GOD MODE and throws out Tonberries and Sweepers :whoo:

All I know is you can poison his ass so hope you have that maxed out.
I do have it

Even Bahamut the gawd isnt getting it done.

Where do i get Gottedamerung?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I do have it

Chapter 17, take the ultimate challenge in the Shinra machine (behind Chadley). You will have to have completed all of Chadley's missions, qll of the other Shinra VR missions and all of Corneo Colisseum challenges + finished the game at least once.

Final challenge is (on hard):

Round 1 - Shiva
Round 2 - Fat Chocobo
Round 3 - Leviathan
Round 4 - Bahamut and Ifrit (hardest fight in the game imo)
Round 5 - Ultimate Weapon prototype Pride & Joy

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do have it

Chapter 17, take the ultimate challenge in the Shinra machine (behind Chadley). You will have to have completed all of Chadley's missions, qll of the other Shinra VR missions and all of Corneo Colisseum challenges + finished the game at least once.

Final challenge is (on hard):

Round 1 - Shiva
Round 2 - Fat Chocobo
Round 3 - Leviathan
Round 4 - Bahamut and Ifrit (hardest fight in the game imo)
Round 5 - Ultimate Weapon prototype Pride & Joy
Word of advice, if you can’t get past Hell house you’re probably not going to get through this

With hell house you just need a good bit of MP with max lvl magic, you need to be hitting him with Max fire/ice/thunder at the right times and it’s easy

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Word of advice, if you can’t get past Hell house you’re probably not going to get through this

With hell house you just need a good bit of MP with max lvl magic, you need to be hitting him with Max fire/ice/thunder at the right times and it’s easy
yeah i need to redo ch9 cuz i used too much MP in the beginning of the chapter