Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Bahamut just wiped my whole squad like Windex. :damn:

What level should I fighting this nikka at?

thought I did everything seems like i still need to beat bahamut. But the replies i have been reading doesn't encourage me to start :mjgrin:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I played 2nd repeat on this and still will play 3rd playthrough love this game :wow:

Replaying it on hard now and having to walk through the sector 7 slums again to blow up the reactor 5 had me :mjcry: , I was legit just walking around the hood listening to random chatter.

Game is :wow:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Bahamut just wiped my whole squad like Windex. :damn:

What level should I fighting this nikka at?
Max level (50)

make sure u have ur HP and MP boosts maxed out.

I used : aerith cloud and tifa. Time material linked with Magnify to use Haste on everyone. Also should have 2 First Strike materials maxed out. Put them on cloud and Aerith

soon as the battle starts use Haste and switch to aerith. Have her set up arcane ward. Basically just spam Firaga with all 3 characters while in the ward to have it cast twice. If u do it right, u can stunlock Bahamut and he won’t use that final move

I had 2 MP ups and 2 HP ups equipped to each character, so a total of 6. Use the VR room at the beginning of chapter 17 to AP grind and level up ur materia

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Max level (50)

I used : aerith cloud and tifa. Time material linked with Magnify to use Haste on everyone. Also should have 2 First Strike materials maxed out. Put them on cloud and Aerith

soon as the battle starts use Haste and switch to aerith. Have her set up arcane ward. Basically just spam Firaga with all 3 characters while in the ward to have it cast twice. If u do it right, u can stunlock Bahamut and he won’t use that final move

I had 2 MP ups and 2 HP ups equipped to each character, so a total of 6. Use the VR room at the beginning of chapter 17 to AP grind and level up ur materia

:salute: perfect....

Mr. Riddim

All Star
Daps
Max level (50)

Good looking out.
Just got it done at lvl 42 with Tifa, Cloud and Barrett. It was a grind.
Thank breh.:salute:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm doing the combat simulator in Chapter 16 doing the Chadley battle report I need to max out 7 magic material in order to beat it. At least I got the AP increase materia just don't want to grind right now.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I'm doing the combat simulator in Chapter 16 doing the Chadley battle report I need to max out 7 magic material in order to beat it. At least I got the AP increase materia just don't want to grind right now.
It’s not too bad, it took me forever to level up revival though.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Do limit breaks do the same damage? I use barret’s level 2 and that shyt don’t be doing the damage I feel it can.

I couldn’t finish off tonberry with one blow with it and I couldn’t fully injure a behemoth body part like I thought I could.

That shyt looks like kamehameha x10, but I’m thinking it should hurt nikkas more.

Maybe hard mode really gives nikkas hp like that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
FINALLY beat that big b*stard bahumut...:banderas: got the achievement for all the data too...Hard ass fight...

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What level would you suggest I leave the coliseum in 9? I did all the challenges and been just leveling up materia we are both 23
You should be good because I didn’t even do the coliseum after the boss fight. I don't remember what level I was, but I did pretty well for the rest of the game.

I would suggest to get HP ups and maybe MP ups. Those helped me a lot, but I used them real late in the game.