Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should be good because I didn’t even do the coliseum after the boss fight. I don't remember what level I was, but I did pretty well for the rest of the game.

I would suggest to get HP ups and maybe MP ups. Those helped me a lot, but I used them real late in the game.
Ok I got both cloud and Aerith new limits and we both level 24 . I improved my atb and first strike materias to help Aerith get a quicker start. With her current weapon stats also she’s kind of a beast with launching spells

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Ok I got both cloud and Aerith new limits and we both level 24 . I improved my atb and first strike materias to help Aerith get a quicker start. With her current weapon stats also she’s kind of a beast with launching spells
Yeah you should be good breh. I really didn’t grind at all. I didn’t even get their second limit breaks until my second playthrough lol.

I’m actually replaying chapter 9 now lol.

This is why I kind of get mad when I don’t look at guides. It’s like I want all the items and moves, but I would have to look at a guide and spoil the story and the boss fight.

But yeah.

As long as you keep your healing up, you’ll be good for the rest of the story.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
What are the 12 materia types for the last Chadley (forgot his name) mission? I got 9/12. I still have mp, hp, magic up, luck and diversion left. There’s a couple one off materials that I haven’t bought but ion think they count (first strike etc) :lupe:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this game and story was incredible but they went too far in the last 2 chapters and didnt need to. All the stuff with fate, Barret dying then getting resurrected, Sephiroth, just made everything you did this whole game feel insignificant.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Man this game and story was incredible but they went too far in the last 2 chapters and didnt need to. All the stuff with fate, Barret dying then getting resurrected, Sephiroth, just made everything you did this whole game feel insignificant.

Really wish you would’ve spoiler’d this since I haven’t finished yet.

:troll: