Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
FINALLY BEAT HELL HOUSE ON HARD

once u figure out the weaknesses and how they work, it's not too bad. but still pretty frustrating. Key is to keep it pressured throughout the fight. As soon as god mode barrier is gone, use the correct spell (Air House loses to Lightning, Fire House loses to ice, Lightning loses to Air, and Ice Loses to Fire). U dont even need to use the strongest versions of the spell. LV1 spells will do just fine. Save ur Limits and Summons to the very end (last phase of the match). And Use the correct spell during the Last Phase to knock Hell House out the air before it crashes into the arena for huge damage. Ignore the mechs that are summoned during the last phase

If i ever see Nomura out on the streets, i'm slapping the shyt outta him for this :ufdup:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew that the textures were a technical problem and couldn't possibly be a choice as there's far too many games with excellent textures on Unreal Engine.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ive seen people use it and get Self-destruct, but I don’t know how it works
There's only a few skills you can learn.
You just have to have one person in your party with it and they'll learn the skill.
I forgot which skills and from which enemies you can learn though. It's not a materia I really cared about in this game.
In the OG it was much more useful.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Final Fantasy VII Remake Enemy Skill: skills list and where to learn them | RPG Site

You want the Aura, Bad Breath, and Siphon from Enemy Skill. Self Destruct is kinda funny because you can throw on the auto-revive accessory and bull off fukkery

Bad Breath is nasty. Don't even ask me how.

Aura and Siphon are great because you get free damage and healing while you do other shyt. All this is best on Tifa because she's always on top of enemies for the most part.

Materia slots are hard to come by, so enemy skill is just practical.