Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game’s combat system has SO much depth

Makes me mad they made KH3 so one dimensional

Yeah this shyt is deep deep, I love it. Every character is so different and then on top of that every weapon alters the character as well. I really like that they didn’t make the old weapons obsolete everytime you get a new one. You can legitimately play the entire game with the starting weapons if they fit your play style.

This is a complete 180 from the OG game. There was a point in the OG where every character becomes the exact same outside of limit breaks.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sephiroth is the greatest goat villain :wow:

He looks cool but the actual character itself is pretty bad. His heel turn was kind of trash and in this game the abstract nonsensical shyt he speaks kind of makes me shrug. Not to mention it's him but not really him he's a part of the livestream but not really cloning bullshyt is awful.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I really like what they did with Barret in the remake.

Kept him audacious without being a blaxploitation caricature. Gave him wit and humor without trying to punk, marginalize, or lil bro him.

Didn't care much for his depiction in the OG game (or how Asians typically depict black folk) but this ish here was pretty cool.

Will be interesting how they "remake" his character arc with Marlene once their history is revealed.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Cloud always wanted Tifa, ever since they was kids.

I was also of the camp that Cloud x Tifa was the obvious pairing.

In the OG game, Aerith asked you if Tifa is ya chick and even if you say "no", Aerith comments on how flustered he sounds, as if the nygga is in denial.

Mind you, since there was no sound and their faces were polygons lol, it was the subtleties in the text that gave things away.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
He looks cool but the actual character itself is pretty bad. His heel turn was kind of trash and in this game the abstract nonsensical shyt he speaks kind of makes me shrug. Not to mention it's him but not really him he's a part of the livestream but not really cloning bullshyt is awful.
Naw you are just a fakkit

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:camby::camby::camby:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I really like what they did with Barret in the remake.

Kept him audacious without being a blaxploitation caricature. Gave him wit and humor without trying to punk, marginalize, or lil bro him.

Didn't care much for his depiction in the OG game (or how Asians typically depict black folk) but this ish here was pretty cool.

Will be interesting how they "remake" his character arc with Marlene once their history is revealed.
Barret really makes the story.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I was also of the camp that Cloud x Tifa was the obvious pairing.

In the OG game, Aerith asked you if Tifa is ya chick and even if you say "no", Aerith comments on how flustered he sounds, as if the nygga is in denial.

Mind you, since there was no sound and their faces were polygons lol, it was the subtleties in the text that gave things away.

Peep Aerith chapter 14 scene where she tells Cloud not to fall in love with her, she literally tells him even if you think you have that it isn't real. Cloud only liked Aerith because of the part of Zach that was in him, and Aerith likes the Zach in Cloud, not Cloud himself. I say all that to say Tifa is wifey, Aerith annoying ass can kick rocks.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I can’t believe I missed the part when they say that Soldiers’ cells degenerate faster than normal people.

I wonder if that will be discussed more in future games.