Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
So it seems that rude has some type of thing for tifa. I heard it randomly before, and I noticed he did move the guns away from firing at her during the attack on sector 7.

I wonder why this wasn’t talked about more.

The fact that he's into Tifa not only makes sense but comes straight from the OG.

If you enter Gongaga Village with Aerith and Tifa in your party you walk in on him and Reno discussing the girls (Reno prefers Aerith).

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The fact that he's into Tifa not only makes sense but comes straight from the OG.

If you enter Gongaga Village with Aerith and Tifa in your party you walk in on him and Reno discussing the girls (Reno prefers Aerith).
Can't wait for Elena fukkery :mjgrin:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Yeah I remember that, I thought they were just being men talking about chicks.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This 9999 damage summon bullshyt is some real cheese.

I can beat them nikkas all the time, then they do that fukkin cheese.

Not only did bahamut summon ifrit, his bytch ass did megaflare at the same time.

fukkin cheats.

:aicmon:

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
This 9999 damage summon bullshyt is some real cheese.

I can beat them nikkas all the time, then they do that fukkin cheese.

Not only did bahamut summon ifrit, his bytch ass did megaflare at the same time.

fukkin cheats.

:aicmon:

Fire+elemental on your accessories for two members and Ifrit can't do shyt, in fact he'll only be healing you (+Firaga is great against Shiva and Bahamut).

Megaflare: when he gets to 1 cast manawall on at least Barret and have him do STEELSKIN.

I've never gotten any of the others to survive Megaflare (on HARD) but when I did this for Barret he had +3k left. Plus Ifrit was healing him so I got time to revive my party (Cloud and Tifa). They'll probably come out of it with their limit breaks charged then it's time to finish his bytch-ass off.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Fire+elemental on your accessories for two members and Ifrit can't do shyt, in fact he'll only be healing you (+Firaga is great against Shiva and Bahamut).

Megaflare: when he gets to 1 cast manawall on at least Barret and have him do STEELSKIN.

I've never gotten any of the others to survive Megaflare (on HARD) but when I did this for Barret he had +3k left. Plus Ifrit was healing him so I got time to revive my party (Cloud and Tifa). They'll probably come out of it with their limit breaks charged then it's time to finish his bytch-ass off.
Barret Cloud Aerith I think

Always keep gas in the tank for manawall though
Magnify manawall or magnify cure?

I actually did pretty good my first time.

My main problems were:

1. Shiva was simple enough, but when she got her high damage move, that be fukkin up mad shyt for me.

So I try to finish her off with magic, but I use too much.

2. Fat chocobo was regular.

3. Leviathan was pure bytch made. When he does that flying move you can’t dodge, I can’t stand that fukkin move.

4. Bahamut does the megaflare cheese.

I be watching these nikkas on YouTube and I’m like how the fukk do they be doing this shyt in 3 minutes with no limit breaks lmao.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Magnify manawall or magnify cure?

I actually did pretty good my first time.

My main problems were:

1. Shiva was simple enough, but when she got her high damage move, that be fukkin up mad shyt for me.

So I try to finish her off with magic, but I use too much.

2. Fat chocobo was regular.

3. Leviathan was pure bytch made. When he does that flying move you can’t dodge, I can’t stand that fukkin move.

4. Bahamut does the megaflare cheese.

I be watching these nikkas on YouTube and I’m like how the fukk do they be doing this shyt in 3 minutes with no limit breaks lmao.
magnify + barrier > magnify + cure

every
damn
time

Pray is your new party wide cure lol

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yeah, imma cheese with that then.

+Leviathan spinning: have Cloud in punisher mode and BLOCK, you'll take some damage but you deal it out +his counter gives you 1.5 atb.

Pray and Chakra are both great cure-replacements. I also kept REGEN on Cloud and Tifa because they were mashing on Bahamut (if you have Barret/Aerith then only Cloud needs it, I would give them fire+elemental so Ifrit can't hurt them).

Save your MP for revives. Don't worry too much about the fight after Bahamut, it'll seem easy compared to Bahamut and Ifrit.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
+Leviathan spinning: have Cloud in punisher mode and BLOCK, you'll take some damage but you deal it out +his counter gives you 1.5 atb.

Pray and Chakra are both great cure-replacements. I also kept REGEN on Cloud and Tifa because they were mashing on Bahamut (if you have Barret/Aerith then only Cloud needs it, I would give them fire+elemental so Ifrit can't hurt them).

Save your MP for revives. Don't worry too much about the fight after Bahamut, it'll seem easy compared to Bahamut and Ifrit.
What about when leviathan flys across the stage?