Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Bahamut again?

What level are you at?
Yeah he did that move twice. I’m level 50, but my elemental materia wasn’t leveled up that high. I beat it though!!

-What worked for me was using ice in my armor against Shiva.

I just kept working her and made sure not to use that much mp.

-Fat chocobo, I made sure to attack the tonberrys because I actually didn’t see one in one play through and he got one of my players.

-Leviathan, I just kept attacking and healing. What also worked for me was counterstance when he did that flying move across the stage.

-Bahamut and Ifrit, I had to use barrier and cure so many times yo. He did megaflare twice. My elemental wasn’t even level two, so I kept taking damage against ifrit.

I got really lucky though because all I had was enough mp for a barrier and it actually worked, I thought I needed manawall, but I guess not.

-Pride and Joy was not that difficult, but I had very low mp, so it made the fight way longer, luckily I had prayer.

I hit this nikka with a limit break and it did no damage because I aimed for the wrong part I guess? I was fukkin tight.

But I finished that nikka off with Thundaga.

:myman::myman:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Yeah he did that move twice. I’m level 50, but my elemental materia wasn’t leveled up that high. I beat it though!!

-What worked for me was using ice in my armor against Shiva.

I just kept working her and made sure not to use that much mp.

-Fat chocobo, I made sure to attack the tonberrys because I actually didn’t see one in one play through and he got one of my players.

-Leviathan, I just kept attacking and healing. What also worked for me was counterstance when he did that flying move across the stage.

-Bahamut and Ifrit, I had to use barrier and cure so many times yo. He did megaflare twice. My elemental wasn’t even level two, so I kept taking damage against ifrit.

I got really lucky though because all I had was enough mp for a barrier and it actually worked, I thought I needed manawall, but I guess not.

-Pride and Joy was not that difficult, but I had very low mp, so it made the fight way longer, luckily I had prayer.

I hit this nikka with a limit break and it did no damage because I aimed for the wrong part I guess? I was fukkin tight.

But I finished that nikka off with Thundaga.

:myman::myman:

Real g shyt :wow:

Cloud/Aerith/Barrett?

And how you liking that Gotterdammerung? :blessed:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Real g shyt :wow:

Cloud/Aerith/Barrett?

And how you liking that Gotterdammerung? :blessed:
Yessir!!

I only tried it out real quick, but it’s nice!!

I legit didn’t think I could do this, and I didn’t think I was gonna waste my time, but I did it.

Happy I completed that shyt.

Real g shyt breh!!

:blessed:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
fukkING DONE.

:mjcry:

That dragon whisper would fukk me up each time with his one hit blast.

Went back and bought 22 hp up to give to everybody:skip: had barret at 9999 hp at lvl 35:wow:

After that a nikka was cruising :wow: gave everyone that work:ufdup:

Cant wait for part 2:blessed:

That machine with barret and aereth took me 30 min:mjgrin:

Full story done
All side missions done
All collosium fights done

Just in time for the last of us 2

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dragon whisper would fukk me up each time with his one hit blast.

Went back and bought 22 hp up to give to everybody:skip:

tenor.gif