Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Do yourselves a favor and complete all of chadley’s missions. By the time you get to the battle simulator in the shinra building you should be able to finish his final mission. If you’re under leveled make sure you use the battle coliseum in wall market and make sure you max out the pedometer materia so it becomes AP plus. You won’t regret it.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not finding hard that hard at all atm, but I’m only on chapter 4, maybe it’s because I knew what to expect with no items ect plus my materia is good

cloud with a max elemental paired with thunder in that first reactor :wow:

also max first strike with triple slash is my go to when running into a group of soldiers, those xp/ap rewards pop up quicker than the fight music :jawalrus:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Do yourselves a favor and complete all of chadley’s missions. By the time you get to the battle simulator in the shinra building you should be able to finish his final mission. If you’re under leveled make sure you use the battle coliseum in wall market and make sure you max out the pedometer materia so it becomes AP plus. You won’t regret it.
I just realized Tifa's triangle move increased the stagger % from 160 to 200. :francis:
I'm at the end of chapter 14 and I've done about 15 of the missions so far and just unlocked The Leviathan summon VR battle he just kicked my ass last time I played.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized Tifa's triangle move increased the stagger % from 160 to 200. :francis:
I'm at the end of chapter 14 and I've done about 15 of the missions so far and just unlocked The Leviathan summon VR battle he just kicked my ass last time I played.

How the fukk you got the Leviathan summon VR battle?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How the fukk you got the Leviathan summon VR battle?
You have to do chadleys missions. For that one he mentioned you have to unlock the mission to asks you to achieve at least 200% stagger. Tifa is the easiest character to do that with. I don’t wanna say more because it’s spoilers but just do them all. Just go into your main menu and look at the missions and knock them all out.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You have to do chadleys missions. For that one he mentioned you have to unlock the mission to asks you to achieve at least 200% stagger. Tifa is the easiest character to do that with. I don’t wanna say more because it’s spoilers but just do them all. Just go into your main menu and look at the missions and knock them all out.

you know, I haven’t really been paying attention to those, I would just go off on quests the. Randomly come back to him and a whole bunch of intel data would be complete lol.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I missed a few of the VR battles as I didn't do everything in my first go. I don't have my PS4 right now as I let my cuz borrow it so he can play this masterpiece. Been telling him to cop a PS4 for years. You can lead a horse to Gamestop...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
you know, I haven’t really been paying attention to those, I would just go off on quests the. Randomly come back to him and a whole bunch of intel data would be complete lol.

I missed a few of the VR battles as I didn't do everything in my first go. I don't have my PS4 right now as I let my cuz borrow it so he can play this masterpiece. Been telling him to cop a PS4 for years. You can lead a horse to Gamestop...

You're missing out on something major if you don't finish all of Chadley's missions.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Idk if I'll master all magic materia, as Revive requires 5000 ap and I never equip it.
Again...you’ll be missing out on something major.
But...to your point...revive did cost me the most grinding. Use the AP plus materia (or whatever it’s called...I forget at the moment. It’s the one that you get from upgrading the pedometer materia) and keep it on one of your characters at all times. I used Cornellos coliseum for most of the grinding and then finish the revive materia in the battle simulator in the shinra building. You pretty much need to have all of chadleys missions wrapped up by the end of chapter 16 and you can finish revive in chapter 17. So anyone reading this, if you want some of the dopest stuff in the game, make sure you wrap up ALL of chadleys missions by chapter 16.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Again...you’ll be missing out on something major.
But...to your point...revive did cost me the most grinding. Use the AP plus materia (or whatever it’s called...I forget at the moment. It’s the one that you get from upgrading the pedometer materia) and keep it on one of your characters at all times. I used Cornellos coliseum for most of the grinding and then finish the revive materia in the battle simulator in the shinra building. You pretty much need to have all of chadleys missions wrapped up by the end of chapter 16 and you can finish revive in chapter 17. So anyone reading this, if you want some of the dopest stuff in the game, make sure you wrap up ALL of chadleys missions by chapter 16.
Ah ok I’m about to go topside into Midgar so I have enough time to finish the rest of the missions.