Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
What about when leviathan flys across the stage?

This should be ok because you use Barret (overcharge/focused blow/machine gun) and Aerith (mp drain/ray of light), both long range.

If you can spare MP Thundaga the sucker.

I had Cloud/Tifa/Barret.

I kept blasting him with Barret and threw one or two Thundagas and he came down, then I tripleslashed him with Cloud and pummeled him with Tifa and he staggered then I sent him back to the lifestream.

I tried Aerith and Barret with Cloud but couldn't get past Bahamut until I brought in Bae instead of her.

If you give Aerith thundaga and then use ARCANE WARD you should be able to yank him out of the sky with not too much MP.

Last edited:

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Fire+elemental on your accessories for two members and Ifrit can't do shyt, in fact he'll only be healing you (+Firaga is great against Shiva and Bahamut).

Megaflare: when he gets to 1 cast manawall on at least Barret and have him do STEELSKIN.

I've never gotten any of the others to survive Megaflare (on HARD) but when I did this for Barret he had +3k left. Plus Ifrit was healing him so I got time to revive my party (Cloud and Tifa). They'll probably come out of it with their limit breaks charged then it's time to finish his bytch-ass off.

To add on to myself: fire+elemental also helps you in the final fight against P&J, since he also uses some fire-based attacks.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This should be ok because you use Barret (overcharge/focused blow/machine gun) and Aerith (mp drain/ray of light), both long range.

If you can spare MP Thundaga the sucker.

I had Cloud/Tifa/Barret.

I kept blasting him with Barret and threw one or two Thundagas and he came down, then I tripleslashed him with Cloud and pummeled him with Tifa and he staggered then I sent him back to the lifestream.

I tried Aerith and Barret with Cloud but couldn't get past Bahamut until I brought in Bae instead of her.

If you give Aerith thundaga and then use ARCANE WARD you should be able to yank him out of the sky with not too much MP.
I meant when he does that attack when he flys into you. Is there a way to dodge that or can you only block?

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I meant when he does that attack when he flys into you. Is there a way to dodge that or can you only block?

I've managed to run to the side quick enough with Tifa, never with Cloud and didn't even bother trying with Barret or Aerith as they're slow as hell.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I've managed to run to the side quick enough with Tifa, never with Cloud and didn't even bother trying with Barret or Aerith as they're slow as hell.
Lmao, I’ll try that if I put tifa on my team. I’ve seen people do good with her, and I think actually prefer her, but I just feel I can do more in combat with barret for some reason because of his long range attacks and health.

Hope to beat this shyt soon, thanks for the advice breh.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
After you get so far and lose, you don’t even wanna play the game anymore. They always have to find a way to ruin a game.

fukk them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm gonna use the revival earrings when fighting the bahumut again, the manawall worked the first time which was good...But I need to survive the second shot...:sadcam:

Soymuscle Mike

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm gonna use the revival earrings when fighting the bahumut again, the manawall worked the first time which was good...But I need to survive the second shot...:sadcam:

That's a good option if you're convinced you won't die fighting Shiva/Chocobo/Leviathan. Great if you're only fighting Bahamut dolo.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's a good option if you're convinced you won't die fighting Shiva/Chocobo/Leviathan. Great if you're only fighting Bahamut dolo.

Every other summon was easy fighting, but bahumut is just a strong ass beast...:picard: plus he puts out a energy that just constantly zaps you if you get close like some fukking radiation...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I need to get back to playing this. Tried it on launch day and haven't touched it since.