Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
You guys must’ve played the OG more than once. I played it for the first and last time in 2000 and only remember a few things from it.

I played once when it came out, but I was 10-11 and too dumb to finish it. Tried again when the releases came out last gen... That's why I remember so much, I just played it like 10 years ago :facepalm:

Daps
Breh what’s some good materia setups with cloud?

Still really getting use to this game and it’s functions, was taking materia for granted smh.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
imagine playing a multi disk game with no way to save progress. :merchant:
You wouldn’t be able to switch discs without a card. You would always have to do a final save and then it would tell you to switch discs. If I ever got that far without a card I probably would have cried myself to sleep. :russ:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron:And you wanna know something?
Final Fantasy 7 was the first PS1 game I ever owned. It has a special place in my heart for real. We didn’t have a whole lot growing up. My parents bought us a PlayStation from a pawn shop and it came with Final Fantasy 7.
I remember the car ride home when we got in the neighborhood a few of my friends were outside playing. I held up the PlayStation to the car window and was yelling. :russ: I was glued to the tv. Funny thing is we didn’t have a memory card and had no clue we needed one. :deadmanny:
It didn’t matter to me, I played Final Fantasy with no memory card and made it all the way out of Midgar in a straight play through without dying a single time. I ended up loving the game so much I did that a few times before we got a memory card.
Once you got a memory card that 2nd disc must of blew your fukking mind lol

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
My girl has this and we’ve been chatting and doing share plays, and it’s restoring the 10th grade OG feeling :whew:

One night will be 5 hours of :russ: and the next is 5 hours of :to:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wouldn’t be able to switch discs without a card. You would always have to do a final save and then it would tell you to switch discs. If I ever got that far without a card I probably would have cried myself to sleep. :russ:
I tried to play FFX back then without a memory card. I made it to that plant boss and died. I'm thinking it's going to allow me to continue and that shyt said "New Game/Load Game"

I never played it again.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:And you wanna know something?
Final Fantasy 7 was the first PS1 game I ever owned. It has a special place in my heart for real. We didn’t have a whole lot growing up. My parents bought us a PlayStation from a pawn shop and it came with Final Fantasy 7.
I remember the car ride home when we got in the neighborhood a few of my friends were outside playing. I held up the PlayStation to the car window and was yelling. :russ: I was glued to the tv. Funny thing is we didn’t have a memory card and had no clue we needed one. :deadmanny:
It didn’t matter to me, I played Final Fantasy with no memory card and made it all the way out of Midgar in a straight play through without dying a single time. I ended up loving the game so much I did that a few times before we got a memory card.
I dealt with that memory card shyt too. PlayStation was on some bullshyt with that.

I think they were the only ones that made you buy a memory card besides dreamcast and gamecube I think?

That shyt almost cost a game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I dealt with that memory card shyt too. PlayStation was on some bullshyt with that.

I think they were the only ones that made you buy a memory card besides dreamcast and gamecube I think?

That shyt almost cost a game.
It had its benefits. Back then I would still go to different friends house and play games with them. It was dope to bring my save file with me. Cloud saves take care of that today but back then, it was cool to be able to do that with a memory card. We used to copy saves too. Like say a friend unlocked all the characters in street fighter, we would just copy the file and run with that one.