Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I cant wait until future games

And seeing Cloud interact with ppl willing to shyt on him like CID, or guys who are more emo than him and can just kick his ass like Vincent

Yeah I never read Cloud to be so emo and such a dikk as he is in the remake. It's as if they confused Cloud for Squall.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Yeah I never read Cloud to be so emo and such a dikk as he is in the remake. It's as if they confused Cloud for Squall.

I definitely think he's in character because he started off that way
I preferred his advent children voice actor but his new one grew on me

One of the ppl who worked on it and did an interview saying that hes a 20 year with the mentality of a 16 year old
Because of the time he lost when he was captured for 4 years
I never picked up on that but I'm glad the writers are putting so much thought into this

I remember playing the original game as a kid and at certain times thinking this guy has issues and is crazy

Cloud is a unique RPG protagonist and looking at it now his creators deserve a lot of credit

"Give me a number Hojo...:mjcry:"

Sidenote...how the fukk did Shera go for Hojo instead of Vincent?

I know hypergamy but it's not like Vincent was a bum

Makes no sense

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Basch is really the main character of the game, the game is basically his story, Vaan is basically irrelevant to the story and just an add-in character.

I don't get the Vaan hate, but him being irrelevant is definitely true.
Lmao I just googled them. That dude vaan isn’t really the main character? Why do they make it seem like that? vaan and the chick with the bunny ears are the only ones I remember when I think of 12.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just bought ff xv royal edition for 18$ since now i have the ff fever.

This game is trash brehs. :why:The combat is too easy and im driving around playing monster hunter.

:snoop: Oh well at least i got it on sale.

i guess ill have to wait for the second part of ff7 remake.

i just bought Greedfall on sale as well. Gonna try that next for now.

I got the fever too. Not sure if I wanna play x/x2 or get 6. 6 was my fave and I ain’t played since 91? I played x but never played x2. Decisions decisions.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
yo let me know how greedfall is. I been looking at it but haven’t heard much about it

I've played it and I enjoy it as long as you look at it for what it is, a good solid AA game. Not a big budget, but it has a certain charm to it. Reminds me of Jade Empire from back in the day or even KOTOR.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I just bought ff xv royal edition for 18$ since now i have the ff fever.

This game is trash brehs. :why:The combat is too easy and im driving around playing monster hunter.

:snoop: Oh well at least i got it on sale.

i guess ill have to wait for the second part of ff7 remake.

i just bought Greedfall on sale as well. Gonna try that next for now.

Final Fantasy XV is trash, I wouldn't even recommend it at $18. :mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps

Cloud was always a shy introvert bro, nikkas really thought he was a cocky bad ass for real? :heh:

I'd have to spoil a lot of things to explain why though just trust me, this is a SPOT on depiction of Cloud from the original.