Final Fantasy VII Remake:Part1. INTERmission DLC (6/10/21).

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Beat it last night 17-18) man Rufus was OP as shyt like I can’t imagine that on hard (:dame:) mode. How y’all deal with him cuz I let my atb fill n used triple slash and some fire materia until my limit break.

Btw “stop” on the time materia is a great spell, perfect for tifas fast fighting style. Gave her the stagger materia too.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
The 2nd time replaying this. Square was definitely mocking folks wit the cross dressing lol

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Beat it last night 17-18) man Rufus was OP as shyt like I can’t imagine that on hard (:dame:) mode. How y’all deal with him cuz I let my atb fill n used triple slash and some fire materia until my limit break.

Btw “stop” on the time materia is a great spell, perfect for tifas fast fighting style. Gave her the stagger materia too.
Basically the same thing I did. I just kept blocking him and while he was reloading I hit him with fire and used triple slash.

Rinse and Repeat.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yo this game is really one of the GOATS.

That boss fight with Barret, Aerith, and Red XIII was so fukkin lit. The last part when we had to beat him before he shot that beam, and Aerith was like, “what are we gonna do? we can’t hide from it” then Red XIII says “we gotta attack it before it does that” then I came through with my nikka Barret with thundaga and beat that nikka. That shyt was one of the best parts of the game to me because I ain’t know if I could do it in time.

:blessed::blessed:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Beat it last night...hard for me to give higher than an 8.5/10. Great moments that were memorable and other moments that just felt too slow.

This felt a lil like a tease bc I know how much more is in this game but the ending battle kinda felt forced.

had I not beaten the OG a dozen times I think I would given this a 9.5, but I ended it slightly disappointed.

First time players will definitely fukk with this tho

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
finally got up to the bahaumut boss fight first time he whipped my ass...:mjcry: Second time I had barrett double time on healing, Tifa putting in work wth omnistrike and Cloud doing damage left and right, casting haste, barrier cures... But the minute he hit me with that pocket nuke whole team died again...:damn:

read a guide said my level needed to be lvl50 / 7000 HP...:mjtf: that's insane...

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
finally got up to the bahaumut boss fight first time he whipped my ass...:mjcry: Second time I had barrett double time on healing, Tifa putting in work wth omnistrike and Cloud doing damage left and right, casting haste, barrier cures... But the minute he hit me with that pocket nuke whole team died again...:damn:

read a guide said my level needed to be lvl50 / 7000 HP...:mjtf: that's insane...

I hope that with "barrier" you meant Manawall, otherwise you been playing yaself going up against Bahagawd.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope that with "barrier" you meant Manawall, otherwise you been playing yaself going up against Bahagawd.

tenor.gif

anything else???:dahell:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

full limit break item thats how :blessed: i breezed thru the last 3 chapters on hard